Why isn't Hillary Clinton answering for this? Is Hillary really for women, or for going after the victims of Bill's rape rampage to keep them quiet? Are Prince Andrews and other royals involved in
By: SvenVonErick | Comments: 8 | Views: 2079 | Votes: 2 | Shared: 0
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States | Leaked: Jun-20-2016 in Politics, WTF
The World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) this week said officials in Russia were being stopped from testing athletes and threatened by security services. Russia said in November it was "fully committed"
As Hillary Clinton's email and foundation scandal worsens, you may be wondering where all the media coverage is.
More than three years after it admitted to targeting tea party groups for intrusive scrutiny, the IRS has finally released a near-complete list of the organizations it snagged in a political dragnet.
Hillary Clinton posted and shared the names of concealed U.S. intelligence officials on her unprotected email system.Federal records reveal that Clinton swapped these highly classified names on an e
By: rgbapps | Comments: 72 | Views: 1727 | Votes: 10 | Shared: 7
Location: United States | Leaked: Jun-3-2016 in Politics
A staggering 71% of Democrats believe that Hillary should not drop out of the race if she is indicted over her email scandal. Presumably, the remaining 29% are hardcore Bernie supporters – meaning t
By: Anon51 | Comments: 282 | Views: 1706 | Votes: 12 | Shared: 0
Location: United States | Leaked: Jun-1-2016 in Other News, Politics
WASHINGTON – Hillary Clinton is coming under pressure, as federal investigators question her top aides about the private email scandal that is haunting the former Secretary of State’s campaign f
By: rgbapps | Comments: 38 | Views: 1458 | Votes: 3 | Shared: 0
Location: United States | Leaked: May-11-2016 in Other News
The growing scandal surrounding Hillary Clinton's secret server took a new turn.
A signed, handwritten letter from President Obama to the mother of a wounded Iraq vet auctioned off to help pay family's post war medical expenses.
David McKimmey is a U.S. Army veteran who was injured during the Iraq War. He was not getting the help from the Veterans Administration that he needed, so his mother, Cherry McKimmey, wrote to Obam
By: Anon51 | Comments: 96 | Views: 2134 | Votes: 4 | Shared: 0
Location: United States | Leaked: May-9-2016 in Regional News, Other News, Politics
Between 1997 and 2013, at least 1,400 children were abused by British-Pakistani gangs in Central England. The scope of the scandal became apparent when a 2014 investigation report appeared. Andrew
By: Adolf Merkel | Comments: 34 | Views: 2498 | Votes: 5 | Shared: 0
Location: Rotherham, England, United Kingdom (UK/GB) | Leaked: May-9-2016 in Other News, WTF
The four arrests follow months of revelations that have embarrassed the nation's largest police department and put Mayor Bill de Blasio on the spot about his campaign financing. Brooklyn businessm
By: heroic SAA | Comments: 47 | Views: 1500 | Votes: 4 | Shared: 0
Location: New York, New York, United States | Leaked: Jun-22-2016 in Other News
Clinton said her server wasn't compromised. We have an advanced hacker saying he got in as part of an FBI inquiry. It's clear who's talking shit.
By: Lung_Oyster | Comments: 22 | Views: 823 | Votes: 5 | Shared: 0
Leaked: May-26-2016 in Other News, Politics