Was this the type Weapon used on 9/11?
The Nuclear Directed Energy Weapon (NDEW) program involves tailored use of nuclear explosives and has the potential for making a significant contribution to strategic defense. The reason for classifying NDEW information is to avoid aiding potential adversaries in: (1) developing NDEWs; (2) promoting the development of countermeasures; or (3) developing new strategies or shifts in deployments that could reduce the effectiveness of U.S. NDEWs.
10a The fact that the DOE is interested in or conducting research on NDEW concepts of certain specified generic types of output; i.e., x rays, visible light, microwaves, charged particles, and kinetic energy.
10b. Classified. Details of NDEW designs and outputs.
11a. Unclassified. General programmatic information (e.g., meetings, travel, construction, equipment procurement) not revealing technical status or program scope.
11b. Classified. Information that reveals the technical status or program scope of any type of NDEW.
12a. Unclassified. Fact that underground tests at the NTS have been a part of the NDEW research program.
13a. Unclassified. Association with NTS of nuclear explosive driven x-ray lasers or an unspecified NDEW, provided that the association does not relate to a specific nuclear event.
13b. Classified. Association of a nuclear explosive driven x-ray laser or an unspecified NDEW with a specific nuclear event.
: Link Title
1. The fact that DOE weapon laboratories are engaged in a research program to explore the feasibility of a nuclear explosive driven directed energy weapon. (82-2)
2. The fact that research is being conducted on the specific concept of a nuclear pumped X-ray laser. (82-2)
3. Information concerning Nuclear Directed Energy Weapons (NDEW).
a. The fact that the DOE is interested in or conducting research on NDEW concepts of certain specified generic types of output; i.e., visible light, microwaves, charged particles, kinetic energy. (85-4)
b. The fact that underground tests
b. Implosion type
(1) Mere fact that this method may be used to achieve criticality. (51-1)
(2) Moments of inertia of HE implosion type weapons. (62-7)
(3) The fact the MK 7 is an implosion-type nuclear weapon;
(a) The fact that the MK 7 contains 92 detonators;
(b) The fact that two hemispheres "A" and "B" are used in the MK 7 nuclear weapon. (64-5)
(4) Fact that a specific weapon is implosion type except for one classified weapon. (67-1)
c. Mere fact that either method may be used to achieve criticality. (53-1)
d. Design or Functioning of Nuclear Weapons and Components thereof
(1) Implosion weapons
(a) Explosive system; raw materials and detonator cables (unless revealing classified information). (56-3)
(b) In-flight insertion; mere fact that U.S. has a system for nuclear arming of bombs while carrier is in flight (no other details). (56-3)
(2) The definition of a capsule. (67-1)
(3) The fact that the IFI (in-flight insertion of a nuclear material capsule or other nuclear part) safing method was applied to designated, retired weapons. (80-1)
Click to view image: '49385-directed_nuclear_energy_2.jpg'
Click to view image: '49385-directed_nuclear_energy.jpg'
Tags: New, World, Order, Secret, Societies Illuminati, 9/11, Pentagon, Star, Wars, Wargames, Robotics, Directed, Nuclear, Energy, Laser, Pulsed, exotic, weaponry, Advanced, Research, Projects, Population, Mind, control, 666, Mirco, chips, Terminator, Robocop, Cy
Marked as: approved
Views: 9773 | Comments: 0 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 1 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|