Massive fraud in COUNTRYWIDE was ongoing for at least a decade prior to the financial crisis. The evidence shows that COUNTRYWIDE was operating as a corrupt organization under CEO ANGELO MOZILO and Chief Legal Officer SANDOR SAMUELS. Such conduct of the Los Angeles-based COUNTRYWIDE was made possible through direct collusion with the LA-JR (Los Angeles Judiciary Racket).
Los Angeles County, State of California, US law enforcement and US banking regulators were fully informed of the criminality in the sub-prime industry well before the onset of the financial crisis, but all worked in concert to cover it up. In contrast, following the eruption of the crisis, senior officers of some of the same agencies, repeatedly made false and deliberately misleading statements in various hearings before the US Congress, where they denied any evidence of criminality in the sub-prime industry.
The notion that covering up the corruption will help instill public confidence in the US financial system is delusional at best.
Bank of America President BRIAN MOYNIHAN; Countrywide's Chief Legal Officer SANDOR SAMUELS
VIEW AS PDF: http://www.scribd.com/doc/76543069/
Los Angeles, December 26 - journalist Deborah Dupre' has recently reported the inexplicable death of a Las Vegas notary whistleblower, who was a key witness in the nation's massive bank fraud.  In response, Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO), provided Ms Dupre' with a short declaration  outlining corruption by BANK OF AMERICA and its President/CEO BRIAN MOYNIHAN, COUNTRYWIDE FINANCIAL CORPORATION and its Chief Legal Officer SANDOR SAMUELS. Dr Zernik was also subjected to numerous death threats after he blew the whistle in early 2007, well before the onset of the crisis. Dr Zernik ended up escaping from Los Angeles, California.
The case originated in 2004 as real estate and mortgage fraud by COUNTRYWIDE, its "Loan Originator" and convicted felon JAE ARRE LLOYD (formerly TIMOTHY LLOYD MORROW). It continued from 2005 to 2010 as conduct that should be deemed racketeering in the California and US courts, involving numerous law firms, judges and clerks.
The case documents cover up of the criminality in COUNTRYWIDE and BANK OF AMERICA by various Los Angeles, California, and US law enforcement agencies and US banking regulators well before the onset of the crisis. It should be noted that already in the early 2000s, Los Angeles County, California, was distinguished in FBI reports as the �epicenter of the epidemic of real estate and mortgage fraud�.
The same law enforcement agencies and banking regulators later provide the US Congress testimonies claiming that there was no criminality underlying the financial crisis.
Key figures in the corruption, listed in Dr Zernik�s declaration, include but are not limited to:
a) COUNTRYWIDE CEO ANGELO MOZILO
b) COUNTRYWIDE Chief Legal Officer SANDOR SAMUELS (today President of Bet Tzedek, "The House of Justice")
c) BANK OF AMERICA President/CEO BRIAN MOYNIHAN
d) FBI Assistant Director for Criminal Investigations KENNETH KAISER
e) Then Director of the US Attorneys Office, "Fast and Furious" KENNETH MELSON.
f) California Judge JACQUELINE CONNOR (key figure in the Rampart corruption scandal, 1998-2000)
g) California Judge JOHN SEGAL
h) Then California Judge TERRY FRIEDMAN (former Bet Tzedek's Executive Director)
i) Attorney DAVID PASTERNAK (former Bet Tzedek's President and former President of Los Angeles County Bar Association)
Conditions in Los Angeles County, California, and the United States have not improved over the past decade. If anything, the corruption of the banking industry is by now endorsed by the highest levels of the US government. A recent report by Matt Tabibi, directly ties Treasury Secretary TIMOTHY GEITHNER and President BARACK OBAMA to the cover up and patronizing of criminality in the banking industry. 
"Like the Great Depression before it, the core of the current crisis is in systemic, widespread corruption of the US government," says Dr Zernik, "Unless the corruption is addressed, it is unlikely that the US will emerge from the current crisis. The notion that covering up the corruption will help instill public confidence in the US financial system is delusional at best."
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.
 11-12-02 Dupre, Deborah: Whistleblower dead, another in hiding related to bank fraud lawsuit_ Examiner
 11-12-26 Declaration of Joseph Zernik in RE- Racketeering by Country Wide, Bank of America and Other-s
 11-12-22 Tabibi, Matt: Obama and Geithner: Government, Enron-Style _ Rolling Stone
Boycott the vote! It only legitimizes the illegitimate...
11-12-10 Where Should #Occupy Go Next? Civil Disobedience in the Footsteps of Thoreau and Gandhi!
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to �corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.�
[size=3" color="#000080]Flag Counter:[/size] 128
[size=3" color="#000080]Total Reads: [/size]686,060
[size=3" color="#000080]Followers: [/size]1,223
[size=3" color="#000080]Total Item Views:[/size] [size=3" color="#FF0000]585,338[/size]
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006� That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* [size=3" color="#FF0000]"...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."[/size]
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENESSEE?
* "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago."
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* [size=2" color="#FF0000]"The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."[/size]
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
As part of efforts for the preservation of our civilization for future generations:
A call for proposals, ending January 10, 2012.
#Occupy Jerusalem-AlQuds - the Party!
Late August 2012
Love, Peace, Justice
Empowering the People through
11-12-12 Oh My God, it's Occupy Jerusalem-AlQuds!
Tags: Bank of America Corporation, BAC, SEC, Brian Moynihan, sub-prime crisis, banking regulation, US banking bailout
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Marked as: approved
Views: 6035 | Comments: 4 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 6 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
|Liveleak on Facebook|