When this hoe blaze up, she literarlly burn the house down. watch as she keeps fliming and running back to the flame like a moth. Too bad she didn’t have a magical device in her hand that could have instantly summoned trained responders
The cause of the house fire on Hallmark Drive in Apple Valley 7/11/12 was the improper disposal of smoking materials, according to the Apple Valley Fire Department.
Enjoyed the vid? subscribe to 'tubezzz' for more awesomeness!
Tags: omg, house, fire, stoner, smoking, house, burn, filming
Location: United States (load item map)
Marked as: approved, featured
Views: 52745 | Comments: 362 | Votes: 10 | Favorites: 16 | Shared: 2148 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 3
|Liveleak on Facebook|