Safe Mode: On
E-cigarette explodes behind bar while on charge 

CCTV footage has caught the moment a ball of fire narrowly missed a barmaid's head when an e-cigarette exploded and wrecked her dress.Laura Baty, 18, was serving a punter when she heard a massive bang and saw fire coming towards her. Before she had time to think she felt the heat on her arm and started running away.

Loading the player ...
Embed CodeSwitch Player
Plays: 78669 (Embed: 20076)

Added: Apr-8-2014 Occurred On: Apr-8-2014
By: SWNS TV
In:
Regional News, WTF
Tags: e-cigarette, e-cig, explodes, fire,
Location: England, United Kingdom (UK/GB) (load item map)
Marked as: featured
Views: 68491 | Comments: 657 | Votes: 26 | Favorites: 18 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 3
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE