JerusalemTurmoil - Austrian Rock Star Boris Kidnapped, Escapes___Underduress the signer/songwriter committed to participate in a dream party forPeace and Justice in Jerusalem, August 2012. Was unhappy with the localcottage cheese, center point of recent social protest, escaped while hiscaptors were uploading vids to Youtube.
Los Angeles,September 16 – with the United Nations resolution pending inthe next few days, regarding the future status of Jerusalem and ambiguityconcerning the city’s future legal status growing, a local strongman in ZionSquare in the center of West Jerusalem kidnapped and held for a short periodAustrian rock start Boris. 
Initially, the captive appeared to be cooperative,and expressed his commitment to perform next year (August 2012) in a dreamparty for Peace and Justice through dance, music, art, study, pray inJerusalem. [2,3,4]
Later, when he realized that his diet in captivitywould consist of beer and cottage cheese, dispute erupted. The rising price ofthe local cottage cheese, which in most nations would be called yogurt, becamethe symbol of recent social protest in Israel. 
Through international Human Rights advocates, Boristhen released his cottage cheese protest video. 
In the early morning hours, while his captors werebusy uploading the videos to Youtube, Boris managed to escape.
At present Boris is believed to be travelingincognito in the Middle East.
 Ashram band site:
 11-09-16 Boris announcing dream-partyJerusalem 2012
11-08-26 Joseph’s Dream 2012 // Hazon Yosef2012 // Tajaliyyat Yusuf 2012 // El sueño de José 2012 // Jerusalem Al-Quds2012 Love, Peace and Justice (dance/music/art/study/pray) Summer Celebration
 11-06-22 Alon Idnan: Israel's cottage cheeseprotest is anything but civil revolt _Haaretz
 11-09-16 Boris's Cottage Cheese ProtestSong
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering,archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justicesystems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County,California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role ofcomputerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of theintegrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 125
Total Reads: 568,060
Total Item Views: 496,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENTFINANCIAL CRISIS?
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmarescontinue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homeshave been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006 That number couldballoon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the littlepeople have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheatand defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICESYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced astaggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA(2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the mostrepressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibilitywhen innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School(2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DAoffice, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Reportrecommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, havenot produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEMIN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and thelegal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report(2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS INTHE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counselfor the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative,delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challengingthem to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they becomeindistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010),per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREMECOURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors havesigned on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings andlegislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethicsrules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated bythe liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent mediareports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings andother potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia andClarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by theBlog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OFAPPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has beencorrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit,Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School(February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARYCOMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University,Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truthand Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
In: World News, Regional News, Politics, Other Middle East, LiveLeaks
Tags: Boris, Jerusalem, cottagecheese, Palestinian Statehood, Social Protest, Dream Party. Joseph's Dream 2012
Views: 5557 | Comments: 2 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 3
|Liveleak on Facebook|