Windsor v Maid of the Mist (10-A690) in the US Supreme Court – Opined as “Shell Game Fraud” by the Court.
"Maybe Justice Thomas indeed denied your application, may not… maybe there is a valid record of the denial, certified by Justice Thomas, may there is none... what form the records of the US Supreme Court are in, the People are not permitted to know...."
Los Angeles, January 29, 2011 – earlier this week Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO) has filed request with the US Congress for impeachment of US Supreme Court Clerk William Suter. [[i]] The request was based on allegations of violations of the Oath of Office and deprivation of rights by Clerk Suter:
· Denial of the rights to access Supreme Court record (both paper and electronic) to inspect and to copy;
· Denial of the right for valid notice and service of orders and decisions of the Court.
The request for impeachment was based on analysis of:
· Letters, received by applicants and petitioners in a series of cases, where individuals alleged abuse by government or by large corporations, and
· Denial of access to the Supreme Court files in the same cases.
Of particular concern were cases, which originated from Habeas Corpus petitions, or allegations of corruption of the lower courts.
On Friday, January 28, Mr Windsor, the applicant in one of the cases, provided Dr Zernik with a series of new records, which he had received by mail from the office of Clerk Suter over the previous two weeks. [[ii]]
Upon review of the new records, Dr Zernik, suggested that a January 13, 2011 letter, signed by Staff Attorney Danny Bickell, purporting to notice the denial of Mr Windsor’s application on the same date by Justice Thomas, was likely to be a case of fraud by the Court. Dr Zernik is not an attorney, but he has accumulated extensive experience in analyzing fraud in the state and US courts, and his opinions were often supported by leading national and international experts in the related fields. [[iii]]
The reasons for the suspicion of fraud by the Court in the January 13, 2011 letter were the following:
· Bickell is not Deputy Clerk.
· Bickell did not sign the January 13, 2011, as "Deputy Clerk", either.
· Therefore, the January 13, 2011, letter should not be deemed as a valid notice by the office of Clerk Suter.
· No valid record, certified by Justice Thomas was attached to the January 13, 2011 letter by Bickell.
· Similar letters, which were issued by Bickell in other cases, had no foundation in valid records in US Supreme Court paper files.
· Unauthorized conduct by Mr Bickell in other cases, which was the basis for a July 2010 complaint of public corruption and deprivation of rights. [[iv]]
In order to disambiguate the nature of the conduct of the office of Clerk Suter in Mr Windsor’s application (10-A690), Dr Zernik suggested that Mr Windsor file a request with Justice Thomas. The suggested request is for Due Process notice and service of whatever Justice Thomas and Clerk Suter consider the valid record, certified by Justice Thomas, of the January 13, 2011 denial of Mr Windsor’s application.
Dr Zernik noted that inherent to the suspected fraud by the court in the case, are the vague and ambiguous conditions, which were created in the US Supreme Court, following the transitions to electronic management:
· The office of Clerk Suter has recently denied access to the paper files in a series of cases, including an application by Mr Windsor (10-A404).
· Previous inspections of US Supreme Court files demonstrated that no valid records are maintained in the paper court files any longer.
· The office of Clerk Suter entirely denies access to electronic court file records.
· The US Supreme Court has failed to publish any rules pertaining to the nature of its electronic records and valid certifications by the justices in them.
Dr Zernik opined that such vague and ambiguous conditions of the US Supreme Court records, in themselves, amount to “Shell Game Fraud”, or a “Confidence Trick”.
Dr Zernik concluded his January 29 letter to Mr Windsor:
Maybe Justice Thomas indeed denied your application, may not… maybe there is a valid record of the denial, certified by Justice Thomas, may there is none... what form the records of the US Supreme Court are in, the People are not permitted to know....
[i] 11-01-25 Request for Impeachment of US Supreme Court Clerk William Suter
[ii] 11-01-29 William M. Windsor v. Maid of the Mist Corporation, at al. (10-A690) in the Supreme Court of the United States: a) Suggested request for a valid record of denial, certified by Justice Thomas, and b) Records provided on January 28, 2011 by Mr Windsor
[iii] 11-01-06 Joseph Zernik, PhD, Biographical Sketch
[iv] 10-07-01 Complaint against US Supreme Court Counsel Danny Bickell Alleged Public Corruption and Deprivation of Rights
Human Rights Alert - NGO
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Locations of visitors to this page
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
WHAT DID THE UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL STAFF REPORT SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
Click to view image: 'Clerk of US Supreme Court William Suter'
|Liveleak on Facebook|