MultiplexCalc is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. It is small and simple to use but with much power and versatility underneath. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator. MultiplexCalc contains more than hundred internal constants and functions (algebraic, trigonometric, hyperbolic, transcendental, etc;) to satisfy your needs to solve problems ranging from simple elementary algebra to complex equations. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality.
MultiplexCalc also has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using user-defined variables. You can add your own variables to MultiplexCalc in order to convenience your work. Any instance of a formula can be parsed once, and calculated many times with different variable values.
MultiplexCalc is an indispensable calculator designed for math teachers, scientists, engineers, university and college faculty and students, financiers and other professionals.
MultiplexCalc features include the following:
* User-friendly interface
* You can build linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set
* Unlimited customizable variables
* Scientific notation for numerical value
* Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length
* Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression
* Upper case and lower case can be freely used in expression
* History of calculation sessions
* Comprehensive help
* Calculation range: (1.797E-308, 2.225E308)
* High precision calculation - features up to 38 digits after the decimal point
* Accurate result display - features up to 24 digits after the decimal point
* Your can do standard manipulation with "Expression" edit box such as cut, copy and paste operations
Tags: multiplexcalc, Windows, calculator, scientific, desktop, multivariable, enhanced, multiplex, calc
Marked as: approved, private
Views: 2645 | Comments: 0 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
|Liveleak on Facebook|