* Osborne sets June 22 as date for emergency Budget
* Economic forecasts handed to new independent body
* Cameron warned against new tax blow to middle class
* Govt to announce 100 more peers to transform Lords
* PM begins drive to to curb public sector spending
Labour's gross mismanagement of the economy was laid bare today after it was revealed a former minister left his successor a note that said 'there was no money left'.
In a stark message left in a Treasury desk, outgoing chief secretary to the Treasury Liam Byrne wrote simply: 'I'm afraid to tell you there's no money left.'
His pithy summary of the serious challenges facing the new power-sharing administration was revealed by Liberal Democrat David Laws, who has taken on the role.
Cutting Chancellor: George Osborne, pictured today at the Treasury, is preparing to outline
In: News, LiveLeaks
Tags: bnp, tory, lib/dem, Liberal, democrat, conservative, uk, britain, british, mp, rumanians, muslim, islam, islamic, choudry, haiti, speech,
Views: 7315 | Comments: 10 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 1 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
|Liveleak on Facebook|