(c)2012 www.POTRBLOG.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
We have reanalyzed the data from the June 6-7th, 2012 airborne radioactive detection in South Bend, Indiana.
The key findings are as follows:
1) The termination edge of the Jet Stream was located over the radioactive detection area
2) The high radioactive readings commenced after the 5 mph North wind dropped to zero mph.
3)The high radioactive readings persisted for the entire 5 hours the wind was not blowing
4) The high radioactive readings stopped when the wind picked up at 5 mph from the west.
5) Normal radioactive readings continued for 40 minutes after the surface wind resumption ended the event.
6)The bimodal "clipped" peak features and dropout shown in the 5 hour long radioactive detection are from a highly radioactive field saturating the detector's Geiger-Mueller tube.
7) Hysteresis is evident on the saturation recovery condition side of the readings.
8) A Weibull based radiation intensity distribution approximates both ends of the detection curve.
9) High Beta radiation (electrons) likely tripped the reported Ground Fault Interrupt outlet.
10) There is no simple power supply driven failure mode that can duplicate the above conditions.
11) Higher airborne radioactive readings have been detected along the Northern Hemisphere Jet Stream.
The key steps forward are as follows:
1) Perform sample swipes in and around the specific area Geiger counter area
2) Identify the specific detection location within at minimum a 5 mile area.
3) Identify the specifics of the Geiger counter and associated setup.
4) Attempt to replicate the 5 hour long detection via a power supply / GFI failure
1) The airborne fallout was from a small but very radioactive source near the detection location
2) A near source scenario would likely be South-East of the location, or possibly North of the location.
3) A far source scenario would be Jet Stream born
For Graphs and Charts + Updates see
Tags: South Bend Indiana, Fukushima, Radioactive, Nuclear, Danger, Radiation. Geiger, Saturation, Fallout
Location: South Bend, Indiana, United States (load item map)
Marked as: approved
Views: 1316 | Comments: 10 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
|Liveleak on Facebook|