1) MH53 Aircraft lost in extreme weather conditions: Khost province.
2) As image 1.
3) As image 1.
4) CH47D Machine written off after crashing when manouevering to avoid light arms fire: Zabul
5) CH47D Machine written off with structural damage, after an emergency landing: Kabul.
6) CH47D Machine destroyed after crashing during a troop extraction mission under fire: Gardez.
7) UH60 Tail boom wreckage after the machine crashed into a house at night: Kabul
8) As image 7.
9) UH-1N Machine destroyed when it crashed shortly after take off: Kandahar.
10) UH60 Machine destroyed after high speed crash involving wild height variations: Bagram.
11) EC665 Aircraft written off after a hard landing: Lateh Band, Nr Kabul.
12) As Image 11.
13) Merlin Mk3 Airframe damaged after a hard landing: Lashkar Gar.
14) CH47F Machine went out of control under ground fire: Wardak province.
15) CH147 Canadian ground forces attend the crash site of a burning machine after it went out of control under 'heavy machine gun fire': Bazaar e Panjway.
16) AH64D Machine written off after crashing without warning during a night mission: Qalat.
17) AH-1W Machine written off with the loss of Fl Lt Ryan Lanelli, after a piece of Mobi-Matting came loose in the rotor wash and hooked onto the left skid, causing the aircraft to plunge from 20 feet height: Southern Afghanistan.
18) CH47D Aircraft consumed by fire after the crew landed under night vision goggles, and lost sight of the ground.
The right front landing gear collapsed which caused the forward rotor system to strike the ground, pitching the machine onto its right side: Pech River plain.
19) CH47D Machine written off after going out of control when it suffered a major loss of power
caused by a catastrophic drop in oil pressure: Ghazni province.
20) Mi-8 NATO contracted machine which crashed after reporting 'heavy machine gun fire': Nuristan province.
21) AH64D Machine written off after suffering a major power loss: Kunar province.
Machine destroyed by NATO-ISAF.
22) AH64D Machine written off after going out of control near Qalat.
23) CH47D Machine written off after crashing during a 'brown-out': Gardez province.
|Liveleak on Facebook|