The charade goes on - SANDOR SAMUELS, one of the key figures in criminality, underlying the financial crisis and Defendant in a pending racketeering complaint, appears as the �President and CEO� of BET TZEDEK (�The House of Justice�), an affiliate of the LOS ANGELES JEWISH FEDERATION. The evidence shows him engaging in racketeering through housing and financial institution fraud in the courts, even in the office of President of BET TZEDEK. In the meanwhile, BET TZEDEK was granted effectively exclusive rights to handle housing and financial institution fraud complaints on behalf of Los Angeles County Consumers Bureau. Both BET TZEDEK and the LOS ANGELES JEWISH FEDERATION refuse to address the matter. ADL � of "justice and fair treatment for all" � remains mum, when it comes to one of the best documented Jewish rackets. There is no way of telling how many lives have been ruined for the greed of SANDOR SAMUELS, DAVID PASTERNAK and TERRY FRIEDMAN.
DAVID PASTERNAK (former President), SANDOR SAMUELS (President/CEO), TERRY FRIEDMAN (former Executive Director) � Jewish racketeers of BET TZEDEK (the "House of Justice"), an affiliate of the LOS ANGELES JEWISH FEDERATION
View as PDF: http://www.scribd.com/doc/98638796/
View Video: Streamlining Mortgage and Foreclosure Fraud, or How Sandor Samuels became Mr Jewish Justice...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-IXHL99zVY ("Blocked in some countries")
Los Angeles, June 29 � �The charade goes on - SANDOR SAMUELS, one of the key figures in the criminality that underlies the financial crisis, Defendant in a pending racketeering complaint, appears as the �President and CEO� of BET TZEDEK (�The House of Justice�), an affiliate of the LOS ANGELES JEWISH FEDERATION,� comments Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO), �SAMUELS and BET TZEDEK are bound to be remembered as the Scarlet Letter of the Los Angeles Jewish Community.�
It is a unique enterprise indeed: some of the key figures in housing and financial institution fraud in Los Angeles County have managed to take over the House of Justice, which was practically granted exclusive rights to handle complaints of housing and financial institution fraud on behalf of Los Angeles County Consumers Bureau.
As Chief Legal Officer of COUNTRYWIDE FINANCIAL CORPORATION and later Associate General Counsel of BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION, SANDOR SAMUELS was:
- Starting at least in the early 2000s - key figure in establishing corrupt organization practices in Countrywide, with an unprecedented fraud on the US tax payer, on shareholders, and on homeowners nationwide;
- Starting in the early 2000s � key figure in corruption of the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles and the US District Court, Central District of California;
- Starting March 2007 � central figure in conduct amounting to racketeering in the Los Angeles Superior Court, on the grounds of BET TZEDEK, as President of BET TZEDEK;
[*]In January 2008 � directly responsible for the collapse of COUNTRYWIDE, following the publication of news of fraud through the filing of �Recreated Letters� as evidence in the US Bankruptcy Court in PA by COUNTRYWIDE�s attorneys. [ii]
[/*][*]In March 2008 � directly responsible for the fraud in the US District Court, TX by attorneys for COUNTRYWIDE, and the [i]Memorandum Opinion by the Hon Judge Jeff Bohm, which reads as a catalog of fraud methods by COUNTRYWIDE in courts throughout the United States. [iii]
[/*][*]Starting July 2008 � directly responsible for establishing the same conduct in BANK OF AMERICA. [iv]
[/*][*]2010 � key figure in Human Rights Alert�s report, which was incorporated into the United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report, with a note referring to �corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California�. [v]
[/*][*]2012 � First Amended Racketeering complaint was filed in the Superior Court of California, County of Orange, naming SANDOR SAMUELS and DAVID PASTERNAK among defendants. It is not the first time that SAMUELS and PASTERNAK are named defendants in racketeering complaints, either... [vi]
In the meanwhile, SANDOR SAMUELS continues to serve on the boards of other Los Angeles Jewish institutions as well:
- ADAT ARI-EL SYNAGOGUE
- AMERICAN JEWISH UNIVERSITY, LOS ANGELES
- SHALHEVET SCHOOL
- ZIEGLER SCHOOL OF RABBINIC STUDIES
�Public corruption is properly reserved for describing corruption in full public view. SANDOR SAMUELS is a fine example,� concludes Dr Zernik, �There is no way to tell how many lives have been ruined for the greed of BET TZEDEK�s SANDOR SAMUELS, DAVID PASTERNAK and TERRY FRIEDMAN.
Releases, pertaining to corruption in BET TZEDEK and the LOS ANGELES JEWISH FEDERATION were copied to the ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE (ADL), to BET TZEDEK, and the LOS ANGELES JEWISH FEDERATION with requests for comments. No comments have been returned so far. [ix]
10-06-11 Call for Accountability by the Jewish Community for Rampant Fraud at Los Angeles Superior Court
10-10-05 The Los Angeles Jewish legal community again asked to assume accountability for conduct of Bet Tzedek �The House of Justice�
10-10-11 Holly Fujie and Bet Tzedek the Los Angeles Jewish Legal Community Again Asked to Assume Accountability for Conduct of Bet Tzedek The House of Justice
11-03-17 No shame left in the Los Angeles Jewish Community; Countrywide�s Sandor Samuels is again President of Bet Tzedek - �The House of Justice�
11-06-06 PRESS RELEASE: Bet Tzedek � the Los Angeles �House of Justice� - a Jewish Justice Celebration!
[ii] 08-01-08 Case of Borrower Hills (01-22574) - in the US Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh. Countrywide's Three "Recreated Letters" and a Transcript
[iii] 08-03-05 Case of Borrower William Parsley (05-90374), Dkt #248: Judge Jeff Bohm's Memorandum Opinion, rebuking Countrywide's litigation practices, Countrywide's false outside counsel scheme - appearances by counsel who are not Counsel of Record, with "no communications with clients" clause:
[iv] 10-05-05 Countrywide, Bank of America [NYSE;BAC], and its President Brian Moynihan Compilation of Records Evidence of Racketeering
10-05-05 Chairs of US Congress Committees of the Judiciary and Banking Are Requested to Join Senator Feinstein's Inquiries on Comptroller of the Currency
10-07-06 Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office Los Angeles Against Moynihan Bank of America [NYSE:BAC] Bryan Cave LLP Alleging Racketeering
10-07-06 Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office, Los Angeles, Against Brian Moynihan, Bank of America [NYSE:BAC], Bryan Cave LLP, Alleging Racketeering and Large Scale Financial Institution Fraud
[v] 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with a note referring to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California".
[vi] 12-05-02 Dydzak v. Dunn [i]et al (30-2012-00558031) in the California Superior Court, County of Orange - First Amended Complaint
[vii] See , above.
[viii] 11-08-08 PRESS RELEASE: Fraud and Corruption in the US Courts are Tightly Linked to Failing Banking Regulation and the Global Economic Crisis � presentation in the 16th World Criminology Congress, Japan
[ix] 11-05-05 PRESS RELEASE: Anti Defamation League�s Abraham Foxman is asked to opine on allegations of Public Corruption, Racketeering in the Los Angeles Jewish/Legal Community
[x] 11-07-04 Joseph Zernik,PhD, Biographical Sketch
Joseph Zernik, PhD [x]
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to �corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.� The 2010 UN UPR report called upon the United States to stop executions, restore habeas corpus and close GITMO, abolish slavery, criminalize torture...
Human Rights Alert online
Flag Counter: 137
Total Reads: 780,060 + 116,012
Total Reads: 30,547
Total Item Views: 664,803
Facebook Friends: 1,611
Take away justice, then, and what are governments but great [i]bandit bands?
Saint Augustine, Civitas Dei (City of God,4.4)
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* "I think it's difficult to find a fraud of this size on the U.S. court system in U.S. history," said Raymond Brescia, a visiting professor at Yale Law School who has written articles analyzing the role of courts in the financial crisis. "I can't think of one where you have literally tens of thousands of fraudulent documents filed in tens of thousands of cases."
Reuters (Jan 22, 2012)
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006� That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENESSEE?
* "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago."
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
Tags: Sandor Samuels, David Pasternak, Terry Friedman, Racketeering, Bet Tzedek
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Marked as: approved
Views: 2617 | Comments: 1 | Votes: 1 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|