Citizens United v Federal Election Commission is a landmark case. The February 22, 2010 Judgment is yet to be discovered…
See PDF version at: http://www.scribd.com/doc/53640843/
Los Angeles, March 22 - Citizens United v Federal Election Commission (08-205) is no doubt one of the landmark decisions of the US Supreme Court. It was reported to have accorded corporations First Amendment rights. However, a valid and effectual copy of the February 22, 2010 Judgment in the case - a historic document - is yet to be discovered...
Most recently, the US Office of the Solicitor General could not locate the records, but efforts to access the February 22, 2010 Judgment, to inspect and to copy, continue.
* The online docket of Citizens United v Federal Election Commission states: [[i]]
Feb 22, 2010 JUDGMENT ISSUED.
"Issuing" of orders and judgments, which are neither certified, nor entered, is a common fraud in the lower courts. [[ii]] Request for review of the evidence of the fraud in the computerized records of the US District Courts and Courts of Appeals (PACER and CM/ECF) was previously forwarded to Harvard Law Professor Yochai Benkler, an expert on computers and the law. [[iii]]
* The February 22, 2010 Judgment was not found among the online records of the US Supreme Court.
* The online records of the US Supreme Court [[iv]] also show that the Journal for January 21, 2010, the date of the presumed decision, is missing the typical introductory remark, found in many (but not all) dates of seating of the court, regarding certification and entry of the orders and decisions. For example, on January 25, 2010, the immediate next seating of the Court, the Journal says:
The Chief Justice said:
"We have issued orders today, they have been duly entered and certified, and filed with the Clerk."
* The March 29, 2011 response from Office of Solicitor General to FOIA Request, states:
Neither of these records were found in review of records maintained by the Office of the Solicitor General (OSG).
* The March 24, 2011 response from the Civil Division of the US Department of Justice to FOIA request states:
The Civil Division does not maintain records relating to that case.
* Request was also forwarded to parties in the case, for a copy of the judgment, which was supposed to have been noticed and served. One party responded that the February 22, 2010 Judgment was neither served nor noticed, in apparent violation of Due Process rights. No party responded that a February 22, 2010 Judgment was either noticed or served.
* Previous attempts to discover valid and effectual judicial records in paper court files of the US Supreme Court uniformly failed. Access to the electronic records of the US Supreme Court was and is denied, in apparent violation of First Amendment and Due Process rights.
Efforts to discover a copy of the February 22, 2010 Judgment in Citizens United v Federal Election Commission continue.
Reports of the United Nations Crime Prevention Center on "Strengthening Judicial Integrity" list missing court records as a cardinal sign of judicial corruption. [[v]]
* So far, the records of Citizens United v Federal Election Commission (08-205) remain vague and ambiguous, like the vague and ambiguous records of Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad, 118 U.S. 394 (1886), where the Supreme Court was reported to have recognized corporations as persons for purposes of the Fourteenth Amendment.
* Citizens United v Federal Election Commission presumably accorded corporations First Amendment rights. However, the First Amendment right of the people, for access to valid and effectual records of the Supreme Court of the United States, to inspect and to copy, is denied.
* The US Supreme Court’s electronic case management system remains under a veil of secrecy, in apparent violation of First Amendment and Due Process rights. Claims of online publication of false and deliberately misleading records by the office of the Clerk of the US Supreme Court were part of the previous request for impeachment of Clerk William Suter. [[vi]]
[i] 11-03-16 Citizens United v Federal Election Commission (08-205) in the Supreme Court of the United States - Review and Compiled Online Records http://www.scribd.com/doc/50900898/
[ii] For review of false issuance of invalid records in the US District Court and the US Court of Appeals, see:
1) 11-02-09 Press Release: 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' the US Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, Insists on Conducting a Pretense Appeal from a Pretense Judgment of the US District Court
2) 11-01-07 Log Cabin Republicans v USA et al (10-56634) at the US Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit - Motion to Intervene and Concomitantly Filed Papers as published in the online PACER dockets
For review of false issuance of invalid records in the Superior Court of California (eCourt and Sustain), see:
3) 11-04-17 PRESS RELEASE: Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) – Fraud turns into Extortion in the Los Angeles Superior Court
4) 09-04-20 Prof Eliyahu Shamir's Opinion Letter re: Sustain - the Case Management System of the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles http://www.scribd.com/doc/46069337/
[iii] 11-04-14 PRESS RELEASE: Harvard Law Professor Yochai Benkler has been asked to review the evidence of large-scale computer fraud in the US courts http://www.scribd.com/doc/52993968/
[iv] 11-03-16 Citizens United v Federal Election Commission (08-205) in the Supreme Court of the United States - Review and Compiled Online Records http://www.scribd.com/doc/50900898/
[v] 00-04-00 Report of the First Vienna Convention - Strengthening Judicial Integrity, CICP-6, United Nations Drug Control and Crime Prevention Center (2000) (See p5-6) http://www.scribd.com/doc/50364404/
01-03-01 Strengthening Judicial Integrity Against Corruption CICP-10, United Nations Drug Control and Crime Prevention Center (2001) (see p5-6) http://www.scribd.com/doc/48103697/
[vi] 11-01-25 Request for Impeachment of US Supreme Court Clerk WILLIAM SUTER s http://www.scribd.com/doc/47539382/
Joseph Zernik, PhDHuman Rights Alert (NGO)Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 118
Total Reads: 329,929
Total Item Views: 293,592
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences." http://www.scribd.com/doc/50753639/ Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?* ”...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit." Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)http://www.scribd.com/doc/29043589/* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted." Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/27433920/* "Innocent people remain in prison"* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations. "Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
|Liveleak on Facebook|