The city of Birmingham is set to become minority white even with zero further immigration, the author of a recent report on the declining number of white British schoolchildren in that city has said.
Quoted in a Sunday newspaper, Professor Ludi Simpson, Professor of Population Studies at Manchester University’s Cathie Marsh Centre for Census and Survey Research, said that the driver of demographic change in Birmingham was now no longer immigration.
According to Professor Simpson, who, going purely by his academic record, is positioned on the left of the political spectrum, curbs on immigration will not prevent Birmingham having a white minority population in the future.
Furthermore, Professor Simpson said that he did not believe that the Tory/Liberal Democrat coalition’s policy of immigration caps could reverse the trend.
“Future immigration is not the reason for this change,” he was quoted as saying.
“Even zero immigration will not stop Birmingham becoming minority white, although it could slow the process down,” Professor Simpson said.
In other words, the already-present ethnic population is now so large that its natural reproduction rate, combined with inevitable white flight, will by itself ethnically cleanse Birmingham of its indigenous population.
This projection supports the British National Party’s position on the matter once again.
It also exposes the “net migration” argument and the “balanced migration” policy as a hoax which is deliberately designed to hide the true facts of demographic change from the public.
The party has long argued that given current demographic trends, the indigenous British people will become an ethnic minority in well within sixty years — and most likely sooner.
All the signs are there:
- At least 84 percent — and likely more — of all current UK citizenship applications are from the Third World;
- Fourteen percent of all primary school children do not have English as a mother tongue;
- At least 316 primary schools in England have a large majority of children whose first language is not English;
- Non-indigenous births will soon account for more than half of all the babies born in Britain;
- Over the next twenty five years, immigration will account for forty percent of all new households set up in this country;
- Some 3.7 million legal migrants have entered this country since 1997 – and 2.5 million are from outside the European Union; and
- At least twenty percent of the currently resident population were either born overseas or are descendants of foreign-born parents.
The vast majority of these foreign-born residents are of Third World extraction.
According to figures released by the Office for National Statistics, at least eleven percent of all people living in Britain today were born overseas. This figure does not include their second or third generation children.
The BNP’s policy is to:
- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;
- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;
- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;
- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;
- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;
- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.
Click to view image: 'birmingham white brits set to become a minority'
|Liveleak on Facebook|