Remember, muhammad is THE perfect example of conduct according to the quran (verse 33:21). So, given the the example muhammad set here, does it really surprise anyone when muslims around the world violently riot every time muhammad is insulted or mocked?
Answering Islam asks these questions about the case:
1) What kind of a man was Muhammad? Did he really need to ask his men to murder a mother of five, a woman who was no legitimate threat to him?
2) Why couldn't Muhammad murder her himself? Why is it that every time Muhammad wanted someone killed, he always got someone else to do his killing?
3) Look at this dark side of Islam. This is the Islam Muhammad practiced. When the founder of a religion has to have powerless women murdered in the night for opposing him, how can that religion be described?
4) Where are "women's rights", or "human rights" now in Islam? If Muhammad denied freedom of speech to others, how does that reflect upon Islam and what we see occurring in the Islamic world today? Why is it that the more fundamentalist Muslim nations become, the more oppressive they are toward all basic human rights?
5) Is this Muhammad a man that you could really trust?
|Liveleak on Facebook|