Safe Mode: On
Decade old fork found lodged inside UK mans stomach

"Lee Gardner was taken to Barnsley Hospital when he started vomiting blood and having cramps.


He said he was told the fork, which he swallowed 10 years ago, would pass through his system naturally so he did not think to mention it to doctors. Surgeon Hanis Shiwani said Mr Gardner was lucky there was not more damage.


Mr Gardner, from Cudworth, Barnsley, said: "I can't believe it. I have never had any problems with my stomach except once a couple of years ago I remember thinking I felt like something had lodged when I bent over awkwardly. 'But the advice at the time was that it would just pass
through my system, and as that was so many years before I really didn't think it could be the fork.'"

-
-







"Mr Gardner said he was playing around with the disposable fork in his mouth and gagged, accidentally swallowing it, b


Added: Aug-22-2012 
By: lucidx1
In:
WTF
Tags: Fork, Stomach, weird, news, wat, wtf,
Views: 2398 | Comments: 31 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first | Highest score first
Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report them for us to review.