Safe Mode: On
.Jordanian Paralympian sex charge trio to miss Games.Northern Ireland UK

The three members of the Jordanian Paralympian squad facing sex charges have been pulled out of this year's Paralympic Games.

Faisal Hammash, Omar Sami Qaradhi and Motaz Al-Junadi are charged with sex offences in Antrim.

Locog said they had been told by the Jordanian National Paralympic Committee that they would not be entering the athletes into the games.

They said the athletes had returned to Jordan.

On Wednesday, a court in Coleraine, County Londonderry, heard that The King of Jordan has taken a personal interest in the case

A Jordanian embassy official offered bail sureties at the hearing.

Bail of £500 ($793) was granted with a surety of £5,000 ($7937) from the Jordanian government for each defendant.

The case had been adjourned while the judge considered the bail applications.

The squad is one of several international teams using the Antrim Forum sports


Added: Aug-23-2012 Occurred On: Aug-23-2012
By: anglosaxonwarlord
Regional News, Other News, Other Middle East, Religion
Tags: Jordanian, paraolympian, sex offenders, just, cant, help, themselves, Muslim,
Location: Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (UK/GB) (load item map)
Views: 2196 | Comments: 14 | Votes: 1 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first | Highest score first
Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report them for us to review.