HUNTINGTON BEACH (KTLA) -- Alcohol and drugs are being blamed in the deaths of two teenagers found dead inside a vacant apartment in Huntington Beach.
15-year old Aaron Saenz, of Westminster and 16-year-old Chelsea Taylor, of Huntington Beach were discovered Friday morning at an apartment on Huntington Village Lane.
Police found an empty can of Four Loko -- a sweet flavored, caffeine-alcohol drink -- in the apartment.
Police say there were other indications of possible drug and/or alcohol use inside the apartment as well.
An autopsy was completed Monday but the coroner's office has not released an official cause of death because the investigation is ongoing.
However, police believe the teens died of an accidental overdose from alcohol and/or drugs.
Four Loko is a controversial malt liquor nicknamed "Blackout in a Can" which is popular among college-age drinkers.
It's banned in several states due to health warnings but it remains legal in California.
Click to view image: '0be9469639ee-58998985.jpg'
|Liveleak on Facebook|