Mucking around on a Saturday night. If you've never put a 9volt battery on your tongue, go do it now (it's not that bad!). Then you will see why Taba gets so pissed off with it :)
(Battery is almost dead, came out of smoke alarm, we tested on ourselves first, only tiny tingle left. And please dont comment it's cruel until you've tried a flat 9v yourself :)
We love our dog & he is treated very well, the battery came out of smoke alarm when it went flat, it fell on the ground & Taba picked it up, must have given him a fright (even tho is almost flat) but he started playing with it, barking at it, pushing it around with his paws. It was a funny reaction so we recorded it. I don't really want him playing with a battery so we put it in a ball to protect him but it's not something we do all the time! He's a very smart dog & needs stimulation. His reaction is exactly the same with really big sticks.
If you own a dog you'll know you can't make them do something they don't want to, especially if it's gonna hurt them, he genuinely wanted to play with it, not sure why, but it's probably a challenge for him.
NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS.
|Liveleak on Facebook|