Yes, a repost. But someone fucked with the wiki. So here it is again.
For you young ones... this is death personified. Not easy to watch or hear. Makes me sick every time.
The Station nightclub fire was the fourth deadliest nightclub fire in American history, killing 100 people.
The fire was caused by pyrotechnics set off by the tour manager of the evening's headlining band, Great White, which ignited flammable sound insulation foam in the walls and ceilings surrounding the stage.
A fast-moving fire engulfed the club in 5½ minutes. Some 230 people were injured and another 132 escaped uninjured. Video footage of the fire shows its initial growth, billowing smoke which quickly made escape impossible, and the exit blockage which further hindered evacuation.
|Liveleak on Facebook|