The case of William Windsor: Alleged racketeering in the US Court, Northern District of Georgia, is enabled by the large-scale fraud in the electronic record systems of the US Courts (PACER and CM/ECF)
William Windsor is trying to find out: Is this honest litigation, or is this a hoax? Clerk James Hatten is saying: None of your business… Corruption of the US courts is the tight link, connecting abuse of Human Rights and the Economic Crisis…
William Windsor, Non Attorney (pro se) Defendant
Opined by Dr Zernik as a victim of racketeering in the US Court, Northern District of Georgia.
Los Angeles, June 3 “So far I have never seen such a letter,” says Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO), “Clerk James Hatten of the US Court, Northern District of Georgia, is flaunting the corruption.”
In previous cases, archived by Dr Zernik, no written records were provided to document the corruption, or letters were provided by low level, or unauthorized court personnel. Here a signed letter was provided by Clerk of the US Court James Hatten.
Windsor is trying to find out: Is this honest litigation, or is this a hoax? Clerk Hatten is saying: None of your business…
The sequence of events in this case was clear and simple:
* On May 13, Windsor went to the Office of the Clerk and submitted a request ‘to access court records” in his cases. [i]
Figure 1: Pro Se Defendant Windsor’s May 13, 2011 request to see his own court records.
* On May 13, Windsor was not permitted to access any of the papers in his cases.
* The May 27 letter by Clerk Hatten establishes that Windsor is not permitted to access the authentication records in his case. (NEFs Notices of Electronic Filing). [ii]
Figure 2: Clerk Hatten’s May 27, 2011 letter stating “we do not provide copies of the NEFs,” the electronic authentication records.
Obviously, such conditions undermine any notion of Civil Rights or integrity in the US court system.
The reason that Clerk Hatten is denying Windsor the right to see his own case court papers is obvious…
In a series of cases in the US District Court, Northern District of Georgia, and the US District Court, DC, William Windsor has attempted to protect his rights against alleged financial fraud, judicial corruption, and abuse of his rights. The cases were previously opined by Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO) as cases of simulated litigation and racketeering in the US courts: [iii,iv]
* In the US District Court, Northern District of Georgia, Judges Olinda Evans and William Duffey, Jr, and Clerk James Hatten conducted litigation founded on simulated docket, simulated minutes, orders, and judgments.
* In the US District Court, DC, Judge Richard Leon and Clerk Mayer-Whittington denied Plaintiff Windsor the right to file papers in court with no due process at all.
Dr Zernik’s opinions regarding large-scale fraud in the state and US courts have been internationally recognized
In recent years, Dr Zernik has gained has gained substantial experience in analysis of large government and corporate record keeping systems: [v]
* His opinions in such matters were reviewed and adopted by the United Nations official Staff Report, as part of 2010 UPR (Universal Periodic Review) of Human Rights in the United States.
* His opinions in such matters were supported by law enforcement and computer science experts.
* Papers he authored on the subject were peer-reviewed and published in an international computer science journal with an Editorial Board listing scholars from six European nations and Canada.
* His opinions in such matters were selected for presentation in international computer science and criminology conferences.
The electronic records systems of the US courts PACER and CM/ECF are large-scale fraud on the people
“The fraud is made possible by the electronic records systems of the US courts, PACER and CM/ECF. Naïve people believe that the records, which are published online by the US courts are true court records,” says Dr Zernik.
The large-scale fraud in PACER and CM/ECF was previously opined as primarily directed against pro se filers non-attorney individuals, who come to the US courts in efforts to protect their rights. The essence of the fraud is in the online publications of simulated, fake court records. The courts themselves do not consider such records as valid and effectual, unless they are duly authenticated. However, pro se filers are routinely denied access to the electronic authentication records (NEFs), which would have enabled them to distinguish between valid and void court records. [vi]
Figure 3: A fake simulated bank check record, where one is unable to see the payer’s signature.
“You can think about it as a check where the signature is blacked out, or missing… In fraud experts lingo, the case of PACER and CM/ECF is a Shell Game Fraud, or Confidence Trick,” says Dr Zernik, “We are preparing to ask US Attorney General to start an investigation. It is an unheard of case of organized fraud by the Judiciary on the People.” [vii]
Corruption of the US courts is the tight link connecting abuse of Human Rights and the Economic Crisis.
“Corruption of the US courts is the often overlooked core issue in the current economic crisis,” says Dr Zernik, “Unless integrity of the courts is restored, conditions are not going to improve anytime soon.”
Without honest courts, there is no way to restore honest Banking Regulation and prosecute those who are criminally accountable for the ongoing crisis. [viii]
[i] 11-05-17 Affidavit of William M Windsor in re: Denial of access to court record in the US District Court, Northern District of Georgia, (1:09-CV-01543), (1:09-CV-02027), and (I:06-CV-0714)
[ii] 11-05-27 In re: William Windsor (1:06-cv-0714, 1:09-cv-01543, and 1:09-MI-0220) US Court, Northern District of Georgia - denial of pro se Defendant’s access to court records s
[iii]  11-02-13 Maid of the Mist Corporation et al v William Windsor (1:06-cv-00714) - Evidence of Racketeering in the US District Court, Northern District of Georgia
 11-02-13 Maid Of The Mist Corporation et al v William Windsor (1:06-cv-00714) in the US District Court, Northern District of Georgia: Court records
 12-12-11 Maid of the Mist Corporation et al v William Windsor (10-10139) in the US Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit: Compiled Records of Appeal s
 11-01-18 Press Release: Windsor v Maid of the Mist in the Supreme Court of the United States and Alleged Corruption of the Office of the Clerk of the Supreme Court of the United States
 11-02-10 Windsor v Maid of the Mist Corporation (10-690 and 10-A690) - Fraud opined in US Supreme Court records, received by Mr Windsor from office of Clerk Suter
 11-01-28 William M. Windsor v. Maid of the Mist Corporation, at al. (10-A690) in the Supreme Court of the United States: a) Suggested request for a valid record of denial, certified by Justice Thomas, and b) Records provided on January 28, 2011 by Mr Windsor s
 11-02-10 Press Release: Fraud Opined in US Supreme Court Records Received by Petitioner William Windsor From the Office of Clerk Suter
 11-11-12 Maid of the Mist Corporation Et Al v Alcatraz Media, LLC, et al (1:09-Cv-01543) Simulated Litigation in the US Court, Northern District of Georgia, through collusion of US judges, Clerk of the US Court, and US Attorney Office s
 11-11-12 PRESS RELEASE: Maid of the Mist Corporation Et Al v Alcatraz Media, LLC, Et Al (1-09-Cv-01543) Simulated Litigation - Fraud in the US Court, Northern District of Georgia
 11-05-26 Windsor v Evans et al (1:10-cv-00197) in the US Court, District of Columbia - Willful Misconduct by US Judge Richard Leon to cover up corruption of the US Court, Northern District of Georgia
 11-05-30 PRESS RELEASE: Judge Richard Leon, US District Court, DC master of the “Leave to file denied”
 11-06-02 DRAFT Request for US Attorney General Eric Holder's Investigation of the Integrity, or lack thereof, of Public Access and Case Management Systems of the US Courts
 11-06-02 PRESS RELEASE: Eric Holder, US Attorney General is requested to investigate the integrity, or lack thereof, of the electronic records systems of the US courts draft published for comments
[iv] Simulated Litigation, Simulated Minutes, Orders, Judgments, Dockets are used here in the sense established in the Texas Penal Code:
Texas Penal Code
§ 32.48. SIMULATING LEGAL PROCESS.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person recklessly causes to be delivered to another any document that simulates a summons, complaint, judgment, or other court process with the intent to:
(1) induce payment of a claim from another person; or
(2) cause another to:
(A) submit to the putative authority of the document; or
(B) take any action or refrain from taking any action in response to the document, in compliance with the document, or on the basis of the document.
(b) Proof that the document was mailed to any person with the intent that it be forwarded to the intended recipient is a sufficient showing that the document was delivered.
[v] 11-05-08 Joseph Zernik,PhD, Biographical Sketch
[vi]11-05-20 NEF (Notice of Electronic Filing) in the US Courts Electronic Filing System (CM/ECF)
[vii] 11-06-02 PRESS RELEASE: Eric Holder, US Attorney General is requested to investigate the integrity, or lack thereof, of the electronic records systems of the US courts draft published for comments
[viii] 11-04-21 PRESS RELEASE: "In Financial Crisis, No Prosecutions of Top Figures" - Because of widespread corruption of the justice system, they are effectively immune…
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 119
Total Reads: 443,060
Total Item Views: 355,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
In: Other News
Tags: Judicial Corruption, misprision of clerks
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Marked as: approved
Views: 6911 | Comments: 2 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|