By clicking on CONTINUE you confirm that you are 18 years and over.
Note: to turn off these warnings you need to set the 'safe mode' to OFF (on the top right)
Two die from electrocution from loose telephone cables.
Shocking footage of two men who died in a Brazilian neighborhood from being electrified by a loose cable. One who tried to help the other but he too died in the process, friends and passerby's help to stop him from catching on fire.
Embed CodeSwitch Player
Loading the player ...
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE
|Liveleak on Facebook|