Today's Hot List includes the following topics:
- Harold Koh, recently appointed to be legal advisor to the State Department. Yeah "that" Koh who believes in trans-nationalism.
- 'Get a government job, and we'll wipe out your student loan! Hey, everybody, come on board! The rest of the taxpayers can pick up your tab for ya.' ;-)
- Why Michael Jackson's story is relevant to today's times, especially when it relates to his acquisition of the Beatles' music library. Hint: They had to offload it because of their tax bills that tallied up to 90% of their income. SHOCKING! /sarc
- Obama is ready to hop on the "scold the Hondurans" bandwagon and meddle, compared to his "we shouldn't meddle in Iran's elections" mantra. Double-standard? Hmmm... you decide.
- Janeane Garofalo's dismissing of the tea-party goers, calling them "straight up racists." So what now? The folks at the Dallas Tea Party have publicly and overtly invited her to attend their Tea Party so she can come and see for herself that they are NOT a bunch of "tea-bagging rednecks."
This was a GREAT Hot List, I must say.
In: Iran, News, Other
Tags: Glenn Beck, Hot List, Harold Koh, State Department, Government Jobs, Student Loans, Michael Jackson, Beatles, Honduras, Iran, Meddling, Venezuela, Tea Parties, Janeane Garofalo, Dallas Tea Party, Racist, Protests
Views: 5699 | Comments: 7 | Votes: 2 | Favorites: 2 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
|Liveleak on Facebook|