Today's Hot List includes the following topics:
- Harold Koh, recently appointed to be legal advisor to the State Department. Yeah "that" Koh who believes in trans-nationalism.
- 'Get a government job, and we'll wipe out your student loan! Hey, everybody, come on board! The rest of the taxpayers can pick up your tab for ya.' ;-)
- Why Michael Jackson's story is relevant to today's times, especially when it relates to his acquisition of the Beatles' music library. Hint: They had to offload it because of their tax bills that tallied up to 90% of their income. SHOCKING! /sarc
- Obama is ready to hop on the "scold the Hondurans" bandwagon and meddle, compared to his "we shouldn't meddle in Iran's elections" mantra. Double-standard? Hmmm... you decide.
- Janeane Garofalo's dismissing of the tea-party goers, calling them "straight up racists." So what now? The folks at the Da
In: Iran, News, Other
Tags: Glenn Beck, Hot List, Harold Koh, State Department, Government Jobs, Student Loans, Michael Jackson, Beatles, Honduras, Iran, Meddling, Venezuela, Tea Parties, Janeane Garofalo, Dallas Tea Party, Racist, Protests
Views: 5759 | Comments: 7 | Votes: 2 | Favorites: 2 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
|Liveleak on Facebook|