Compiled by Law Enforcement Officers as submitted to a police officers blog called "Glocktalk"
THINGS COPS KNOW:
* High-speed chases will always proceed from an area of light traffic to an area of extremely heavy traffic.
* The speed at which you respond to a fight call is inversely proportional to how long you've been a cop.
* If a large group of drunk bikers is holed-up in a house, the department will send one officer in a beat car. If there is one biker holed-up in a house, they will send the entire S.W.A.T. team.
* Domestic arguments will always migrate from an area of few available weapons (living room), to an area with many available weapons (kitchen).
* The better you do your job, the more likely you are to be shot, injured, complained on, sued, investigated or subpoenaed on your day off.
* The longer you've been a cop
|Liveleak on Facebook|