Criminal fraud complaint against SARAH LIFSCHITZ, Chief Clerk of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel, filed today with the Israel Police
___The complaint originated in false and deliberately misleading records, produced by SARAH LIFSCHITZ, and falsely represented as certified decisions of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel. The evidence shows that since 2003, SARAH LIFSCHITZ has not certified any decision of the Supreme Court. Each and every decision of the Supreme Court had been certified by her predecessor, the late SHMARYAHU COHEN. Conditions, which have been established in the Supreme Court of the State of Israel over the past decade with direct involvement of IBM and EDS closely mimic conditions, which had been established a couple of decades earlier in the Supreme Court of the United States. The establishment of simulated judicial records in the US courts are tightly linked to the collapse of the banking system and civil unrest in the United States. A court, which refuses to certify its own decisions, is certified corrupt.
Supreme Court; Chief Clerks: the late Shmaryahu Cohen, Sarah Lifschitz; State of Israel
View as PDF with figures: http://www.scribd.com/doc/89681591/
Jerusalem, April 16 � criminal fraud complaint has been filed today with the Israel Police by Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO) against Chief Clerk SARAH LIFSCHITZ of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel. The Complaint (158921/2012) alleges that SARAH LIFSCHITZ engaged in: a) Fraud through the falsification of court records, b) Undermining Legal Process, and c) To the degree that SARAH LIFSCHITZ was duly appointed as Chief Clerk of the Supreme Court � Honest Services Fraud; alternatively, in case she was not duly appointed as Chief Clerk � False Misrepresentation of herself as Chief Clerk of the Supreme Court. 
The complaint originated in false and deliberately misleading records, produced by SARAH LIFSCHITZ, and falsely represented as certified decisions of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel.
The complaint further claims that conduct of SARAH LIFSCHITZ, documented in the complaint, undermines the Rule of Law, and the Human Rights of all residents of the State of Israel.
The affair originated in a series of decisions of the Supreme Court, which are claimed by Dr Zernik to be simulated decisions of the Supreme Court. [2,3] In order to ascertain the nature of these decisions, Dr Zernik has repeatedly attempted to have such decisions certified. Eventually Chief Clerk SARAH LIFSCHITZ produced false and deliberately misleading records, and represented them as certified decisions of the Supreme Court.
Excerpt from one of the three records, recently provided by Chief Clerk Sarah Lifschitz, Supreme Court of the State of Israel. The excerpt says: "Issued today, September 21, 2011", then shows spaces for the missing signatures of three justices. The footnote says, "Copy subject to editing and phrasing changes", then shows the Seal of the Court, and the invalid, false certification stamp, "Copying Corresponds to the Original," with the hand signature of the Chief Clerk.
The complaint also pertains to the refusal of the office of ADMINISTRATION OF COURTS and SARAH LIFSCHITZ to provide, pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act (1988), the appointment record of SARAH LIFSCHITZ as Chief Clerk of the Supreme Court.
Data mining of the records of the Supreme Court failed to discover valid certification by SARAH LIFSCHITZ on any decision of the Supreme Court since 2003. In contrast, each and every decision of the Supreme Court prior to March 7, 2002, was certified by her predecessor, the late Chief Clerk SHMARYAHU COHEN.
Therefore, it remains unclear, what the nature of SARAH LIFSCHITZ's appointment in the Supreme Court is.
Complainant Joseph Zernik, PhD, has specialized in recent years in analysis of integrity, or lack thereof, in large government and banking electronic record systems. The complaint, filed today, originates in a study he has conducted over the past two years of the electronic records of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel. The study was launched in preparation for the 2012 Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of Human Rights in Israel by the Human Rights Council of the United Nations. 
The Human Rights Alert submission claims that with the untimely death on March 7, 2002, of the late Chief Clerk SHMARYAHU COHEN, new electronic record systems were implemented, which established simulated records in the Supreme Court.
Conclusions of the Human Rights Alert submission include, but are not limited to:
- Nations, including but not limited to those, who are parties to the Hague Apostille Convention (1961), should re-assess any faith and credit, given to legal public records, originating in the State of Israel.
- The findings carry far-reaching implications in analysis of socioeconomic trends, stability of local financial markets, and regional violence.
IBM and EDS, two large, US-based data processing corporations were involved in the development and implementation of the new electronic record systems in the courts of the State of Israel. The systems, which have been established in the courts of the State of Israel over the past decade, closely mimic systems, which had been established in the US courts a couple of decades earlier. [6,7] The full effects of the establishment of simulated records in the US courts is fully manifested now with widespread corruption of the US courts, failing banking systems, large-scale violations of Human Rights, and civil unrest. 
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated into the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to �corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.�
"A court, which refuses to certify its own decisions, is certified corrupt," concludes Dr Zernik.
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
 12-04-16 Criminal fraud complaint (158921/2012) against SARAH LIFSCHITZ of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel, filed with Israel Police, with certificate of complaint by the Fraud Division of the Jerusalem Police.
 "Simulated litigation", "simulated decisions", "simulated service", "simulated justice system" here refer to conduct defined as felonies in the Texas Criminal Code as follows:
Texas Penal Code �32.48. SIMULATING LEGAL PROCESS.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person recklessly causes to be delivered to another any document that simulates a summons, complaint, judgment, or other court process with the intent to:
(1) induce payment of a claim from another person; or
(2) cause another to:
(A) submit to the putative authority of the document; or
(B) take any action or refrain from taking any action in response to the document, in compliance with the document, or on the basis of the document.
(b) Proof that the document was mailed to any person with the intent that it be forwarded to the intended recipient is a sufficient showing that the document was delivered.
The practice is probably the most common form of judicial corruption.
 11-12-04 Simulated Records, Simulated Litigation Enabled by the Electronic Record Systems of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel (English)
 11-07-04 Joseph Zernik,PhD, Biographical Sketch
 12-04-11 Draft Human Right Alert's 2012 State of Israel UPR Submission: Integrity, or lack thereof, of the electronic records of the courts (REVISED)
 12-03-15 PRESS RELEASE: Evidence of widespread corruption of the US courts and proposed corrective measures submitted to the US House of Representatives
 11-01-25 Request for Impeachment of US Supreme Court Clerk WILLIAM SUTER s
 11-08-01 Zernik, J: Fraud and corruption in the US courts is tightly linked to failing banking regulation and the financial crisis, 16th World Criminology Congress presentation
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to �corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.� The 2010 UN UPR report called upon the United States to stop executions, restore habeas corpus and close GITMO, abolish slavery, criminalize torture...
Human Rights Alert online
Flag Counter: 136
Total Reads: 774,060+116,012
Total Reads: 30,547
Total Item Views: 664,803
Take away justice, then, and what are governments but great bandit bands?
Saint Augustine, Civitas Dei (City of God,4.4)
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* "I think it's difficult to find a fraud of this size on the U.S. court system in U.S. history," said Raymond Brescia, a visiting professor at Yale Law School who has written articles analyzing the role of courts in the financial crisis. "I can't think of one where you have literally tens of thousands of fraudulent documents filed in tens of thousands of cases."
Reuters (Jan 22, 2012)
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006� That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENESSEE?
* "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago."
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
In: World News, Regional News, Other News, Politics, LiveLeaks
Tags: Fraud, State of Israel, Supreme Court, IBM, EDS, Chief Clerk, Sarah Lifschitz
Location: Jerusalem, Yerushalayim, Israel (load item map)
Views: 6639 | Comments: 4 | Votes: 1 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 3
|Liveleak on Facebook|