Barcelona, September 22 - Lt.Com. Walt Fitzpatrick is one of those, who challenged and repudiated the fraud in Obama's long form birth certificate. Consequently, he suffered dire consequences. The latest episode is detailed in the fund-raising letter below.
Regarding the case of Lt.Com. (retired) Walter Fitzpatrick, already a year ago, the ACLU issued a report, detailing his treatment in prison, which was described as torture - "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago.". 
Most alarming, today, in the United States Lt Com. Fitzpatrick is not alone, there are too many like him to count... whistle blowers... leakers... dissenting attorneys... occupiers... Their treatment is unlawful, retaliatory, and intended to throw terror among the People and thereby intimidate and suppress dissent against a patently corrupt, dictatorial government.
Any yet, "mainstream" media outlets in the United States, Europe, and beyond, and the People by and large it pass, while drumming campaigns against government suppression of dissent in Russia, China, Iran, Cuba...
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
 11-11-14 "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago."
FW: The battle to stop the tyranny, abuse and corruption urgently needs your help and support now!
Click on the attachment here, and see the act of TYRANNY against Lt.Com. (retired) Walter Fitzpatrick.
He need some help. Your help.
Recall, first they came for the gypsies ... .
Thanks goes to Mark L., for sending this out to me. G
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to “corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.”
Human Rights Alert online:
Flag Counter: 140
Total Reads: 933,129
Total Reads: 45,147
Total Item Views: 664,803+500065
Facebook Friends: 3,511
Take away justice, then, and what are governments but great bandit bands?
Saint Augustine, Civitas Dei (City of God,4.4)
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* "I think it's difficult to find a fraud of this size on the U.S. court system in U.S. history," said Raymond Brescia, a visiting professor at Yale Law School who has written articles analyzing the role of courts in the financial crisis. "I can't think of one where you have literally tens of thousands of fraudulent documents filed in tens of thousands of cases." Reuters (Jan 22, 2012)
* “Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue” CNN (April 7, 2011)
* “About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006… That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013” Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences." Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted." Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..." LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations." Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENESSEE?
* "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago." ACLU
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others." More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..." Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice. Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
In: Politics, LiveLeaks, Conspiracy, Propaganda
Tags: Lt Com Walt Fitzpatrick, Obama, Corruption, Birth Certificate
Location: Barcelona, Cataluna, Spain (load item map)
Marked as: approved
Views: 1633 | Comments: 30 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 3
|Liveleak on Facebook|