Safe Mode: On
Al-Tantura Canaanite..a witness on the massacre of Zionist gangs(part1)

Ihab Salim-Independent journalist-Sandviken-Sweden-INA:

Informed sources revealed recently that the (Israeli authorities) built a car park beside the Mediterranean Sea in Al-Tantura south of Haifa Several years ago,the Sources added that the car park was built over the remains of 200 bodies of Palestinian civilians killed by the brutal massacre committed by the Zionist gangs in 1948 in violation of human rights according what the source said who requested anonymity for reasons of racial discrimination in the (Israel).
The sources appealed to international organizations for the opening of the investigation given that the objective of the process it seems is to hide the massacre that took place in 1948, according to the sources.
the village of Al-Tantura is located to the south of the city of Haifa, located about 24 kilometers and 25 meters high above sea level,The village built on the village of the Dor of Canaanite.
The Zionist organizations armed demolished the village and then left her family's Number about (1728) in 23/5/1948.
The Zionists have built a Kibbutz Nachsholim in 1948,and Dor in 1949.

Loading the player ...
Embed CodeSwitch Player
Plays: 7190 (Embed: 0)

Added: Apr-22-2009 Occurred On: Apr-22-2009
By: iraq4allnews
In:
Middle East
Tags: Al-Tantura, Canaanite..a, witness, on, the, massacre, of, Zionist, gangs(part1), israel, palestine, gaza, haifa, west, bank,
Location: Hefa, Hefa, Israel (load item map)
Views: 8970 | Comments: 14 | Votes: 4 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE