21-5501. Definitions. The following definitions shall apply when the words and phrases defined are used in article 55 of chapter 21 of the Kansas Statutes Annotated, and K.S.A. 2011 Supp. 21-6419 through 21-6421, and amendments thereto, except when a particular context clearly requires a different meaning:
(b) "Sodomy" means oral contact or oral penetration of the female genitalia or oral contact of the male genitalia; anal penetration, however slight, of a male or female by any body part or object; or oral or anal copulation or sexual intercourse between a person and an animal. "Sodomy" does not include penetration of the anal opening by a finger or object in the course of the performance of:
(1) Generally recognized health care practices; or
(2) a body cavity search conducted in accordance with K.S.A. 22-2520 through 22-2524, and amendments thereto.
21-5504. Criminal sodomy; aggravated criminal sodomy.
(b) Aggravated criminal sodomy is:
(1) Sodomy with a child who is under 14 years of age;
(2) causing a child under 14 years of age to engage in sodomy with any person or an animal; or
(3) sodomy with a victim who does not consent to the sodomy or causing a victim, without the victim's consent, to engage in sodomy with any person or an animal under any of the following circumstances:
(A) When the victim is overcome by force or fear;
(B) when the victim is unconscious or physically powerless; or
(C) when the victim is incapable of giving consent because of mental deficiency or disease, or when the victim is incapable of giving consent because of the effect of any alcoholic liquor, narcotic, drug or other substance, which condition was known by, or was reasonably apparent to, the offender.
The KSA 21-6806 is just sentencing guidelines and doesn't have years, just the fact that it is an off-grid, person felony.
|Liveleak on Facebook|