By clicking on CONTINUE you confirm that you are 18 years and over.
Note: to turn off these warnings you need to set the 'safe mode' to OFF (on the top right)
Notice how they ommited the races and turned off commenting !!!
Link To Story And Video Here
Police are looking for 12 female suspects wanted for allegedly taunting two teenage girls on a subway before hauling them off by their hair at a Bronx station and stealing one of their phones.
Police say two 16-year-old girls were riding a southbound 4 train March 31 when another group of girls approached them. The dozen suspects began to taunt the victims, cops say.
One of the suspects took one of the victims' french fries and then the group hauled both victims off the train by their hair at the East 176th Street stop, police say.
The suspects stole one of the girls' cell phones and then ran off. The victims refused medical aid at the scene.
The 12 suspects are described as ranging in age from 15 to 18 years old. Police released the following descriptions of the suspects' clothing and ages.
- 17, gray sweatpants and a pink shirt
- 17, pink sweatshirt, blue jeans, black T-shirt with white writing
- 17, long blond hair, black bubble jacket, white jeans
- 17, maroon Hollister T-shirt with white writing, blue denim jacket, blond stripes in the back of hair
- 18, red jacket and olive green baseball hat
- 17, heavyset, black T-shirt, gray jeans and a purple scarf.
- 17, purple sweatshirt, blue denim jacket, light jeans, white sneakers
- 18, white T-shirt, blue jacket, mesh hat with white writing
- 18, blue T-shirt, gray sweatshirt, white sneakers
- 17, tan jacket, light jeans, black knee high boots
- 15, heavyset with blond hair in a bun, pink sweatpants, pink sweatshirt, blue denim jacket
- 15, heavyset, purple Polo shirt with two yellow stripes and a yellow No. 5, light blue jeans
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call NYPD's Crime Stoppers hotline at 800-577-TIPS. Tips can also be submitted online here.
|Liveleak on Facebook|