The evidence of corruption of the California judges is overwhelming. The 2010 Staff Report of the Human Rights Council of the United Nations noted "corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." The state and US judges themselves are not ready, willing, able to address their own corruption. Likewise, all state and US law enforcement agencies actively protect the corruption. International bodies may issue helpful statements, but when it comes to corruption of the judges in the United States, the People are on their own...
Frederick Bennett John Clarke Jacqueline ConnorCourt Counsel Clerk California Judge
Central Figures of the LA-JR (alleged Los Angeles Judiciary Racket)
[i]Los Angeles, September 12 - Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO), released response by the California Grand Jurors' Association, regarding his request regarding filing complaints pertaining to widespread corruption of the Los Angeles Superior Court. [[ii]]
The response stated: "[Y]ou should be advised that County Grand Juries have no jurisdiction to investigate State Courts."The evidence of corruption of the justice system in Los Angeles County is based in two areas: [[iii],[iv],[v]]
- [*]Large-scale, ongoing false imprisonment, [[vi]] and [/*][*]Financial institutions and real estate fraud in collusion with Countrywide, Bank of America, and others [[vii]] [/*]
The evidence was likewise peer-reviewed and presented in the 16th World Criminology Congress (2011). [[ix]]
Regardless state, and federal law enforcement agencies, to their highest levels, have so far united in refusing to provide Equal Protection, and in protecting the corrupt California judges. [[x]] US judges and senior officials of the US Department of Justice uniformly engaged in fraud to protect judicial corruption. [[xi]]
"Like the Great Depression before it, the current economic/financial crisis is essentially an integrity crisis of the US government. Unless corruption of the justice system is addressed, civil society and socio-economic conditions are unlikely to improve," says Dr Zernik. [[xii],[xiii]]
Corruption of the judges has reached the level of an unprecedented constitutional crisis. The People are deprived of life, liberty, and property, with no due process of law. [[xiv],[xv]]
When it comes to corruption of the judges in the United States, international bodies may provide helpful statements, but the People are on their own...
[i] 10-10-15 Proposed Organizational Chart of the LA-JR (alleged Los Angeles Judiciary Racket)
[ii] 11-09-06 Response by the California Grand Jurors' Association Regarding Corruption of the Los Angeles Superior Court
[iii] 11-01-07 Superior Court of Los Angeles County, California: Widespread Public Corruption and Refusal of US Department of Justice to Take Action
[iv] 10-10-15 Proposed Organizational Chart of the LA-JR (alleged Los Angeles Judiciary Racket)
[v] 11-08-29 Corruption of the Los Angeles Superior Court, Its Causes and History - Contribution for the Leslie Brodie Report
[vi] 09-12-17-Rampart-FIPs (Falsely Imprisoned Persons) - Review
[vii]  10-05-05 Countrywide, Bank of America [NYSE;BAC], and its President Brian Moynihan Compilation of Records Evidence of Racketeering
 10-05-05 Chairs of US Congress Committees of the Judiciary and Banking Are Requested to Join Senator Feinstein's Inquiries on Comptroller of the Currency
 10-07-06 Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office Los Angeles Against Moynihan Bank of America [NYSE:BAC] Bryan Cave LLP Alleging Racketeering
 10-07-06 Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office, Los Angeles, Against Brian Moynihan, Bank of America [NYSE:BAC], Bryan Cave LLP, Alleging Racketeering and Large Scale Financial Institution Fraud
 11-08-18 California Sues Attorneys for Bringing Allegedly Fraudulent Mortgage Suits - Law Blog - WSJ
[viii] 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with reference to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession".
[ix]  11-08-08 PRESS RELEASE: Los Angeles Superior Court - Widespread Corruption and Refusal of the US Government to Take Action_Presentation in the 16th World Criminology Congress
 11-08-08 PRESS RELEASE: Fraud and Corruption in the US Courts are Tightly Linked to Failing Banking Regulation and the Global Economic Crisis � presentation in the 16th World Criminology Congress, Japan
[x] 11-07-06 Request filed by Windsor and Zernik with US Attorney General Eric Holder for Review of Integrity of Public Access and Case Management Systems of the US Courts
[xi] 11-09-03 Racketeering by Judges of the Los Angeles Superior Court is Protected by US Judges and the US Department of Justice
[xii] 11-06-14 Corruption of the Courts and Failing Banking Regulation in the United States: Dred Scott redux?
[xiii] 11-06-24 Time Magazine - 4th of July Issue: Does the Constitution Still Matter?
[xiv] 11-06-14 Corruption of the Courts and Failing Banking Regulation in the United States: Dred Scott redux?
[xv] 11-06-24 Time Magazine - 4th of July Issue: Does the Constitution Still Matter?
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 125
Total Reads: 565,060
Total Item Views: 449,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006 That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
In: Regional News, Other News, Politics
Tags: Judicial Corruption, Los Angeles County, California
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Views: 5211 | Comments: 7 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|