Fraudster Pierce O'Donnell "has moved to whittle down the evidence
that federal prosecutors can introduce during his impending trial,"
The National Law Journal reports.
Not surprisingly, and according to the article, O'Donnell "plans to blame much of his behavior on his bipolar disorder."
Pierce O'Donnell presently the subject of criminal proceedings in
federal court. These proceedings (United States of America v. Pierce
O'Donnell) relate to alleged unlawful contributions to John Edwards;
trial is set for January 2012.(Image: source)
O'Donnell, an attorney, has been involved in countless
legal proceedings involving his numerous acts of misconduct, described
1. Criminal proceedings in the Los Angeles County Superior Court relating to unlawful contributions to James Hahn.
2. State Bar of California Court proceedings relating to his conviction of crimes involving moral turpitude in the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
3. State Bar of California alternative proceedings relating to his mental illness (O'Donnell failed to comply with the conditions of the program and his participation was terminated).
4. Administrative proceedings advanced by both the City of Los Angeles and the State of California.
5. State Bar of California Court proceedings relating to his attempt to mislead a Nevada state court.
6. Ongoing criminal proceedings in federal court. These proceedings
(United States of America v. Pierce O'Donnell) relate to alleged
unlawful contributions to John Edwards; trial is set for January 2012.
As was reported here earlier, O'Donnell's participation (alongside
Thomas Girardi , Walter Lack, Joe Cotchett, and James Brosnahan) in the
El PasoNatural Gas/Sempra and Hurricane Katrina litigation is a source
of grave concern, particularly due to circumstances involving sham
Specifically events surroundings CPUC Commissioner Geoffrey Brown;
James Brosnahan/Susan Mac Cormac /Diane Pritchard/Annette Carnegie of
Morrison & Foerster; Thomas Girardi and Howard Miller of Girardi
& Keese; Joe Cotchett and Nancy Fineman of Cotchett Pitre &
Mcarthy; Joe Dunn of Voice of OC; Gilles Attia and Jeffrey Shohet of DLA
Piper, and the hush-hush sub rosa transfer of $780,000 from the
California Bar Foundation to CaliforniaALL.
Tags: Thomas Girardi, Walter Lack, Joe Dunn, Voice of OC, CaliforniaALL, Gilles Attia, DLA Piper, Susan Mac Cormac, James Brosnahan, Nancy Fineman, Pierce O'Donnell, Annette Carnegie, Jeffrey Shohet, Diane Pritchard, Cotchett Pitre & Mcarthy
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Views: 15556 | Comments: 4 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
|Liveleak on Facebook|