On July 1, 03 Woonsocket, RI firefighters were battling a 3 alarm fire when fire suddenly caused a chimney to collapse. A firefighter, working on the ground and unaware of the dangers above, was inches from being killed. The chimney struck his helmet and broke his left hand.
Tags: firefigher, chimney, accident, fire, collapse
Location: Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States (load item map)
Marked as: approved, featured
Views: 40887 | Comments: 36 | Votes: 3 | Favorites: 1 | Shared: 3 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
|Liveleak on Facebook|