China 60th Anniversary Parade - Women's Army in Pink Uniforms.
You would probably get a load of bullets between the eyes if you ask them to make a rice sandwich for you. I would totally surrender to these little gals.
- How dutiful are China's daughters, discarding fashion for uniform.
- This formation, composed of the Capital Women's Militia is a dazzling spotlight of the parade.
- Among this formation are civil servants, entrepreneurs, social youths and university students.
- With their vigorous energy, they showcase the Capital Women's Militia's lustrous splendour.
- With their fiery youth, they illustrate their love and loyalty for the motherland.
|Liveleak on Facebook|