This riveting technique is inspired by the setup in the movie The matrix. A ring of cameras on a low shutterspeed and low exposure capture the bright glow of handheld objects, to different effects.
After 3 months shooting on location with the bullet time rig around China, it's great to be back in the studio experimenting.
Splice Boys: Tom Brandon, Richard Kendall and Crew :
- 96 camera rig, 30s sequential exposure.
- A lot of running around with lights.
- Also combining manual and pulsing strobe flash.
- All real in camera imaging.
- Shoot Location: Central Studios (Shanghai)
- Music: James Mackay (jimmy) at loopholerecordings.com/ and soundcloud.com/jimmylemac
CONTACT SPLICE BOYS - E: email@example.com
Tags: painting, with, light, bullet, time, matrix, photography, creative, animation, low, exposure, high, shutterspeed, shutter, speed
Location: China (load item map)
Marked as: approved
Views: 2124 | Comments: 5 | Votes: 1 | Favorites: 1 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|