Safe Mode: On
Bartender Sets Customer Face Alight with a 'Flaming Lamborghini' 

Footage has emerged from Lithuania showing the dangers of drinking a dangerous cocktail of flames and liquor, with a customer suffering severe facial burns.

The bartender was making a cocktail known as the "Flaming Lamborghini", when she accidentally set man on fire (00:35). None of the staff was able to provide any immediate assistance (medical or otherwise) after the incident.

Loading the player ...
Embed CodeSwitch Player
Plays: 180042 (Embed: 123454)

At hospital later:


Added: Jul-22-2014 Occurred On: Jul-11-2014
By: euronymus
In:
Other News, WTF
Tags: Bartender, fail, set, man, on, fire,
Location: Panevėžys, Panevėžys County, Lithuania (load item map)
Marked as: featured
Views: 113612 | Comments: 764 | Votes: 32 | Favorites: 17 | Shared: 877 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 3
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE