PRESS RELEASE - Letter to BoI Stanley Fisher questions integrity of Israeli Banking Regulation and criminality at Bank HaPoalim, BM
The three fundamental issues are a) Brazen conduct by the Bank, which should be deemed as a pattern of Extortion through corporate White-collar Crime, b) Sovereignty, or lack thereof, of the State of Israel, in general, and Bank of Israel- Banking Regulation, in particular, vis-a-vis their United States counterparts, and c) Integrity, or lack thereof, in Bank of Israel-Banking Regulation Consumer Complaints fax and online electronic submission procedures, in particular, and Consumer Complaints procedure in general.
Stanley Fisher, Governor of the Bank of Israel, and Zion Kenan, CEO of Bank HaPoalim
View as PDF: http://www.scribd.com/doc/110028618/
View as blog post: http://inproperinla.blogspot.co.il/2012/10/12-10-15-press-release-letter-to-boi.html
Jerusalem, October 15 – Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO), has released an October 14 letter, forwarded to Stanley Fisher, Governor of Bank of Israel, State of Israel central bank and banking regulator. The letter details ongoing extortionist demands and threats by Bank HaPoalim, BM, an Israeli bank, on a large number of Israeli customers, who are according to the United States government "US Persons", to annually file United States income tax forms, even when not conducting any business in the United States, to waive privacy rights in Israeli banking to the US government, etc. Bank HaPoalim has been threatening its "US Persons" customers in Israel with various adverse actions, regarding their access to the own customer accounts.
The letter to Mr Fisher again alleged that conduct of Bank HaPoalim in this matter amounted to Extortion through corporate White-collar Crime.
The letter further details opinions, expressed by the Bank's employees, that the actions of the Bank were inevitable and that other banks in Israel will cave in soon as well, since the US threatens to block the access of Israeli banks to international banking clearance services if the banks do not enforce the recent US law in these matters in the State of Israel. From the beginning, the Bank's demands have always been represented as enforcement of US law in the State of Israel, and no law of the State of Israel was ever mentioned.
The letter to Mr Fisher again raised the question of sovereignty, or lack thereof, of the State of Israel, in general, and Bank of Israel- Banking Regulation, in particular, vis-a-vis their United States counterparts, as reflected by conduct of the Bank.
Finally, the letter details communications with Bank of Israel-Banking Regulation since August 25, 2012, when receipt of formal Consumer Complaint was confirmed, and ongoing refusal to designate a Complaint number.
The letter to Mr Fisher raises concern regarding integrity, or lack thereof, in Bank of Israel-Banking Regulation Consumer Complaint fax and online electronic submission procedures, in particular, and Consumer Complaints procedure in general.
Conditions, which are documented in the letter to Bank of Israel's Stanley Fisher should raise concerns regarding socio-economic stability in the State of Israel. Criminality in banking and banking regulation in the United States has been repeatedly documented as the core of the current crisis, which has caused unprecedented, rapid, peacetime redistribution of assets and income and large-scale impoverishment of the People of the United States.
Notice was given to the Basel Accord Committee and various national central banks.
 12-08-25 PRESS RELEASE: Complaint filed with Israeli banking regulation against Bank HaPoalim for attempting to extort compliance with US IRS regulations in Jerusalem
 12-10-14 Letter to Mr Stanley Fisher, Governor, Bank of Israel, RE: a) Renewed extortionist threats by Bank HaPoalim, BM, and b) Refusal of Bank of Israel, Banking Regulation to designate respective complaint number.
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Sent from "1984", Iceland-based Internet Service Provider
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
* United States - the 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to “corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.”
 10-10-01 United Nations Human Rights Council Records for 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States, where Human Rights Alert (NGO) submission was incorporated with a note referring to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
* State of Israel - the 2012 submission of Human Rights Alert to the HRC, titled, "Integrity, or lack thereof, of the electronic record systems of the courts of the State of Israel', is scheduled for review in January 2013.
 12-06-04 Human Right Alert's Submission; 2013 UPR of the State of Israel: "Integrity, or lack thereof, of the electronic record systems of the courts of the State of Israel"
Human Rights Alert online:
Flag Counter: 145
Total Reads: 945,129
Total Reads: 45,147
Total Item Views: 664,803+500,065
Facebook Friends: 4,165
Boycott the US presidential vote! It only legitimizes the illegitimate...
12-04-15 2012 Presidential election votes will be counted in Spain
11-12-10 Where should Occupy go next? Civil Disobedience in the footsteps of Thoreau and Gandhi!
http :// http://www.scribd.com/doc/75348301/
12-06-08 Courts and Judges as racketeering enterprises under RICO (the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) - key element in the current financial crisis
Secede! The US in its current form is simply unmanageable...
12-01-01 Secession - A Smart Business Move!
Get Up, stand up, stand up for your rights!
Take away justice, then, and what are governments but great bandit bands?
Saint Augustine, Civitas Dei (City of God,4.4)
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* "I think it's difficult to find a fraud of this size on the U.S. court system in U.S. history," said Raymond Brescia, a visiting professor at Yale Law School who has written articles analyzing the role of courts in the financial crisis. "I can't think of one where you have literally tens of thousands of fraudulent documents filed in tens of thousands of cases." Reuters (Jan 22, 2012)
* “Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue” CNN (April 7, 2011)
* “About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006… That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013” Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences." Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted." Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..." LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations." Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENESSEE?
* "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago." ACLU
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others." More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..." Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice. Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
In: Other Middle East, LiveLeaks, Conspiracy
Tags: Stanley Fisher, Bank of Israel, Bank HaPoalim, BM, Banking Regulation
Location: Jerusalem, Yerushalayim, Israel (load item map)
Views: 1832 | Comments: 0 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|