Dhu al-Hijjah 15, 1430 A.H, December 02, 2009
In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
The American President Obama has announced his strategy after months of dithering. The essence of the strategy shows that the needs and wants of the American people have been overlooked during the framing of this strategy and it has been formulated under the pressure of (army) generals of Pentagon, the American Neo-conservatives and the wealthiest few of America and for the protection of their interests. Hence it is a strategy of colonialism aimed at securing interests of the American capitalists and it seems America has vast and protracted but wicked and hostile plans not only for Afghanistan but for the whole region.
There is neither a new point in the Obama’s strategy, nor it contains any solution for the Afghan issue. Obama wants to kill two birds with one stone. He wants to lessen the sensitivities of the Afghans about the surge of 30,000 troops through the ploy of ostensibly starting troops withdrawal in 2011. He also intends to decrease the opposition of the American public (to the troops surge) and encourage his Allies at world’s level to send more troops. But this stratagem will not pay off. The reinforcement will result into ( their) fatalities. Similarly, the Afghans, the public of the world particularly, the people of America now know the realities and they are not going to be deceived by Obama’s juggling of words.
2. Throughout the history of Afghanistan, the Afghans have not been subjugated through deceits, ploys, materials power, troop’s reinforcement and military might of the foreigners. Therefore, the reinforcement of the American troops and other tactics will not have impact on the status quo. But the reinforcement will provide better opportunity for the Mujahideen to launch offensives. On the other hand, it will deepen the crisis of the American economy which is already in shambles.
3. The Obama’s assertion to increase and train more soldiers and police for the Kabul Administration is pointless and not result-oriented. The Islam-loving and freedom-loving people of Afghanistan consider the Kabul Administration and the forces working under this Administration as corrupt and surrogates of the invaders. Such schemes have already resulted into bringing in losses to the invaders. The Afghans and the public of the world saw that the more they increased the number of troops and sped up training the forces, the more the Mujahideen gained strength and spread their influence into the ranks of the (surrogate) forces. Furthermore, the people’s support with the Mujahideen has increased in parallel.
4. We neither have bases in Pakistan nor we need such bases outside Afghanistan. We have control over vast swathes of land in the country and do not face any problem about our activities and residence.
They raise the issue of our residing in Pakistan in order to distract the attention (of the world) from our capability and strong resistance in Afghanistan.
5. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan has frequently said that we have no intention of harming any one. Therefore, the presence of foreign invading forces in Afghanistan has nothing to do with the security of the world. Obama sometimes calls this war, a war of necessity; sometimes he calls it a war for the defense of the West and some times, a war being waged for the security of the world. These are his efforts to mobilize the opinion of the world in favor of this war and encourage other countries to support it in order to justify the unlawful invasion and use other countries for his benefit.
6. The Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate have worked out a vast strategy and prepared for strong resistance to foil the illegal, anti-Islamic and anti-Afghanistan conspiracies of the internal and external Allies and counter them in every part of the country with full strength and put up a protracted resistance. The Mujahideen have high morale and complete readiness and believe that Obama’s new strategy will fail like it did previously. It will face fiasco.
We deem it necessary to remind the American rulers if you persist in your aggressive policy, America will end up being disintegrated itself instead of maintaining the occupation in Afghanistan. The history of the arrogant invaders speaks volume for this fact.
We want to point out that the Muslim people of Afghanistan want to lay down their lives and properties willingly but are never ready to give up their faith and freedom. You have already seen the reaction of the Afghans in the shape of national Islamic upheaval in response to your blind bombardment, brutal torture, operations and frequent reinforcement in the past eight years, you must wait a more severe reaction in the years to come.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
Click to view image: 'm'
|Liveleak on Facebook|