Safe Mode: On
Man's private parts severely burned after fiancee set fire on his pants

They were supposed to register at the marriage office that day but the man still slept on the bed when the fiancee was ready to go. She tried to get him out of the bed by setting him on fire, with half bottle of kerosene poured in his pants.

Google translate

The people of Changsha, Chiun, and Zhang Yuan (a pseudonym) that the couple finally coming into fruition. However, in preparing to go to Bureau of Civil Affairs of marriages registered in the morning, Jiun stay in bed unwilling to up the anxious Zhang Yuan got lighter fluid in his pajama bottoms down to wake him. With the scream, the tragedy ...

Jiun and Zhang Yuan fell in love a few years ago, after several years of long-distance love, the two sides finally decided to get married, and given to the Civil Affairs Bureau registration at 9:00 am on August 3.

On August 3, Zhang Yuan since got up early, and how they have tried to w

Loading the player ...
Embed CodeSwitch Player
Plays: 346 (Embed: 0)

Added: Aug-8-2012 
By: Lake8737
Other Entertainment
Tags: china, chinese, fiancee, marriage, fire
Location: Hunan, China (load item map)
Views: 2048 | Comments: 10 | Votes: 1 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first | Highest score first
Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report them for us to review.