New York Nuclear Incident
Nine Mile Nuclear Power Plant OSWEGO May 6th 2011
Nine Mile Point Nuclear Station is a two-unit nuclear power plant located in the Town of Scriba, approximately five miles northeast of Oswego, New York, on the shore of Lake Ontario. The 900 acre (3.6 km²) site is also occupied by the Fitzpatrick Nuclear Generating Station.
Nine Mile Point is operated by Constellation Energy Group. Constellation is also the sole owner of Unit 1, and owns 82% of Unit 2 (Long Island Power Authority owns the remaining 18%). Wikipedia
CopyrightFree Music from:
~credits video: http://youtube.com/ChristiannaGarrett1
by EX0MATRIXTV on May 6, 2011
|Liveleak on Facebook|