Safe Mode: On
Marine Corps Sgt Stephen Cochran

Wounded Warrior Diaries:

A former Marine sergeant turned country-music artist is using his newfound fame to urge Americans to do more to support the men and women returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Having toured with major acts, including Toby Keith and Alabama frontman Randy Owen, and landing three of his own songs on the national country music charts, Stephen Cochran says everything he has planned for the next 10 years involves rising to the highest level of music he can, while working to improve the quality of life for severely wounded veterans and those suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

“I want to bring attention to that great 1 percent … it takes to stand up and defend a whole country,” he said. “One percent of our population does that, so why can’t the other 99 percent of it take care of them?” Cochran’s dedication to the livelihood

Loading the player ...
Embed CodeSwitch Player
Plays: 7452 (Embed: 0)

Added: Jun-29-2009 
By: bravo61
Iraq, Afghanistan, Other, Middle East
Tags: USMC, US Marines, Antitank Mine, OEF, Wounded Warriors, Afghanistan, Iraq, OIF
Views: 9893 | Comments: 4 | Votes: 5 | Favorites: 2 | Shared: 1 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first | Highest score first
Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report them for us to review.