Was Muhammad a moral man? If not, how could he be a messenger of god? (Maybe a messenger of satan, but not god.) An immoral man could not be a prophet.
Few things are indisputable, proven by Islams own texts. All these things can be found in the quran or hadiths. No matter your religion or beliefs, compare these depraved behaviors with the prophets or messengers of any other legitimate faith:
1. Muhammad lusted after child and eventually raped her when she was only nine years old. Far from being mature, the little girl was playing with dolls the same day muhammad took her away to consummate his marriage to her.
2. Muhammad had multiple wives. He beat them, and gave divine permission for other men to beat their wives.
3. Muhammad owned slaves. He encouraged trading and abusing them, including using women as sex slaves.
4. Muhammad murdered innocent people, including children, women, and the elderly, sometimes in the most cruel ways such as torture, beheaded in front of family members or quartered by camels.
5. Muhammad approved of lying and deception.
6. Muhammad was an egomaniac who punished and executed people for offending him.
7. Muhammad was sexually deviant. He had sex with men and women, boys and girls. He engaged in the rape of both girls and women. He had sex with married women. And he had incestuous sex and necrophilia.(http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/024617.php)
|Liveleak on Facebook|