Some of you ask why the person in this video does not go back to Israel -- he can't go back! He was deported. The State Dept. still labels JTF a terror organization.
"JTF's (Jewish Task Force) views have been condemned by mainstream Jewish organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League and the Simon Wiesenthal Center, with the latter organization listing the JTF web site as a hate group.
Rabbi Meir Kahane, was a slime-ball who founded a terrorist organization.
Both the U.S. State Department and the State of Israel designate Kach and Kahane Chai as terrorists and criminals.
Rabbi Kahane's philosophy is supported by probably less than 5% of the Israeli population. Most Israelis are embarrassed by him and condemn him. The political parties that bear his name are outlawed in Israel as terrorist, criminal, and an embarrassment to the Jewish people.
Chaim Ben Pesach :
- Went to jail for bombing Egyptian targets in an effort to stop the Israeli retreat from the Sinai Peninsula. In the 1980s, he bombed Soviet diplomatic targets in New York and tear-gassed a ballet performance at Lincoln Center that featured Soviet performers. He continued as JDL Chairman until his arrest in 1987. He pleaded guilty in connection with six bombings and was sentenced to 10 years but served five and a half before being released on probation.
- Chaim is banned from entering Israel because of his support of the late Rabbi Meir Kahane's Kach Party, which has been outlawed in Israel.
- In 1996, he tried to emigrate to Israel, but was immediately detained at Ben-Gurion International Airport upon his arrival, and was placed in administrative detention in a cell in the airport.
- He was subsequently deported to the U.S., where he now lives in the New York metropolitan area.
- Only those who are slightly retarded would find Chaim's lack of knowledge useful."
|Liveleak on Facebook|