Listing Sheriff Lee Baca on the advisory board of a Human Rights organization is an absurd, eerily similar to the pattern, where key figures in racketeering in Los Angeles County are listed as leaders of the Los Angeles “House of Justice” - Bet Tzedek
Sheriff Lee Baca
Key figure in corruption of the Los Angeles justice system
Los Angeles, June 24 – in a letter to members of the Advisory Board of Youth for Human Rights International, Joseph Zernik, PhD, requested that Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca be removed from the Advisory Board. [i]
The letter noted that Sheriff Lee Baca is a key figure in the deprivation of rights of all 10 millions, who reside in Los Angeles County, and that the California justice system was singled out for its corruption by the Human Rights Council of the United Nations.
The letter also noted the direct role of Sheriff Lee Baca in large-scale false imprisonment in Los Angeles County, California. The most notable case is that of the 70 year old, former US prosecutor Richard Fine, who protested corruption of the courts in Los Angeles County, California. Richard Fine was held by Sheriff Lee Baca for 18 months in solitary confinement under fraudulent arrest and booking records, which claimed that Fine was arrested and booked on location and by authority of the non-existent “Municipal Court of San Pedro.”
“Listing Sheriff Lee Baca on the advisory board of a Human Rights organization is an absurd, eerily similar to the pattern, where key figures in racketeering in Los Angeles County are listed as leaders of the Los Angeles “House of Justice” - Bet Tzedek,” says Dr Zernik
[i] June 24, 2011 Letter to Youth for Human Rights Internation
YOUTH FOR HUMAN RIGHTS INTERNATIONAL
Dr. Pouran Ameli
President, American-Iranian Friendship Association
Sheriff Lee D. Baca
Los Angeles County Sheriff
Mayor of Hod Hasharon, one of the districts of Tel Aviv, Israel
Hong Kong born actress, model, clothing designer and humanitarian
Dr. Mustafa Dorbayani & Dr. Marjan Abdi
World Academy of Arts, Literature and MediaWAALM
Founder, Tinseltown TV and Hollywood TV
Saving Lives Through Alternate Options
Rev. Dr. Elizabeth McKinney
Director Ghana Trade and Information Office
Founder, Friends of the United Nations
RE: Please initiate corrective actions and remove Mr Baca from the YOUTH FOR HUMAN RIGHTS INTERNATIONAL Advisory Board
Los Angeles County's Sheriff Lee Baca, Los Angeles, is listed as a member of the Advisory Board of "YOUTH FOR HUMAN RIGHTS INTERNATIONAL." 
The choice must be an error, which should be corrected. Sheriff Lee Baca is a central figure in the deprivation of Human Rights of all 10 millions, who reside in Los Angeles County, California.
1. The false imprisonment of the 70 year old, former US prosecutor Richard Fine in solitary confinement, under false arrest and booking records, stating that the arrest and booking took place on location an by authority of the non-existent "Municipal Court of San Pedro". Richard Fine was central to exposure of the corruption of government in Los Angeles County, California. 
2. The Sheriff's Department maintains an electronic records system, which was opined as fraud, as detailed in a scholarly paper, peer-reviewed and published in an international computer science journal with an Editorial Board from six European nations and Canada. The system enables large scale false imprisonment under the pretense of lawfulness. 
3. Reports regarding corruption of the justice system in Los Angeles County, California, by legal scholars and the United Nations Human Rights Council, quoted and linked below.
I hope that you would initiate corrective actions and remove Mr Baca from your Advisory Board.
Joseph Zernik, PhD 
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Mr Almog Burstein is erroneously listed on your Advisory Board as Mayor of Hod Ha-Sharon.
 Youth for Human Rights International
 11-04-23 Habeas Corpus in the United States - the case of Richard Isaac Fine
 10-08-18 Zernik, J: Data Mining as a Civic Duty Online Public Prisoners Registration Systems, International Journal on Social Media: Monitoring, Measurement, Mining 1: 84-96 (2010)
 11-05-08 Joseph Zernik,PhD, Biographical Sketch
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 119
Total Reads: 468,060
Total Item Views: 390,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
In: World News, Regional News, Politics, LiveLeaks, Citizen Journalism
Tags: Sheriff Lee Baca, False Imprisonment, Los Angeles County, Corruption, Human Rights
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Views: 8012 | Comments: 2 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 1 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 5
|Liveleak on Facebook|