Safe Mode: On
    The Case of Teenage Girl Electrocuted in Bathtub
    This is the sad tragedy of the teenage girl, Madison Coe, who passed away while using her mobile phone in the bathroom. I hope her story provides awareness around the dangers of using electronics in
    Small Bug problem!!
    Got to work and noticed we had a small bug problem. Anyone hungry? New food truck just opened up!
    Bobcat attacks man and dog in Arizona
    A bystander had been helping a man and his German shepherd fend off the agitated bobcat in a residential community. When the man managed to get the bobcat away from the dog and its owner, the pest tur
Liveleak on Facebook
LIKE Liveleak.com

Current Events


Channels
 
Poll
Advertisers