CLICK HERE TO ACCESS BROADCAST AND CHAT. Hi, Thought I'd kill this afternoon off by having a chat with anyone who's around. I'll be streaming (audio only) from around 3:30pm BST. It'll be abou
By: LL_Hayden | Comments: 27 | Views: 3431 | Votes: 4 | Shared: 0
Leaked: Aug-28-2015 in Other Items from Liveleakers
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE STREAM AND WATCH THE SHOW! On tonight's show we're obviously going to be talking about the events in Paris and the response from around the world including the conspiracy the
By: LL_Hayden | Comments: 91 | Views: 8373 | Votes: 6 | Shared: 8
Leaked: Jan-8-2015 in Your Say, Other Items from Liveleakers
TO WATCH THE SHOW CLICK HERE! Tonight it is ALMOST The LiveLeak Show. I'll be joined this evening by Keith Moon (Not the drummer...I mean the member. And that's supposing his current dose of ebola
CLICK HERE TO JOIN STREAM It's Thursday and that means streamday! Although this ISN'T The LiveLeak Show it isn't a spare room broadcast either so it's sort of half way in between kind of thing. Joi
TO VIEW THE STREAM CLICK HERE! Without doubt this is THE final spare room broadcast from yours truly. Never mind what you've been told or what the rumours are, this is definitely the last one.
You have to be logged into LL to use the chat function. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS STREAM Contrary to previous information THIS is the last, totally the last, not the penultimate but the very, very last
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE STREAM Yes, this time it's absolutely, undoubtedly, not going back on my word this time, the very last stream from my spare room. Maybe. Things have been crazy lately wi
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIVE STREAM Well, it's almost 8 years since LiveLeak tore it's way from the screaming womb of our imagination and into your computers and what better way to celebrate than
By: LL_Hayden | Comments: 76 | Views: 4584 | Votes: 10 | Shared: 1
Leaked: Oct-30-2014 in Your Say, Other Items from Liveleakers
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE STREAM This could be the last stream from the spare room for a while **sad face** but it's going to happen and by the Lord Harry it'll be...well...probably pretty average but
By: LL_Hayden | Comments: 61 | Views: 3789 | Votes: 2 | Shared: 0
Leaked: Oct-23-2014 in Your Say, Other Items from Liveleakers
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE STREAM Whatever I did in a past life must have been terrible because it's time for our weekly chat / hangout / abuse each other session. I'll be streaming live again from
By: LL_Hayden | Comments: 82 | Views: 4579 | Votes: 5 | Shared: 2
Leaked: Oct-16-2014 in Your Say, Other Items from Liveleakers
You need to be registered in order to add comments!
Blog 'LiveLeak Blog'
Added: Dec-8-2011 By: LL_Hayden
Welcome to the official LiveLeak blog. In here we'll be posting about developments, issues, and anything else related to the site.
Upgrades, maintenance, and warnings of it.Entry Added: Jan-31-2017 By: LL_Hayden
I know it's frustrating when things go askew on LL without warning, it's pretty frustrating for us too. The problem is we don't always have a lot of time to warn folks about certain upgrades or maintenance. We aren't a massive organisation so a lot of the time it's a case of having an opportunity and the people to hand and going for it. When these opportunities arise we try and do as much as possible and then get every settled as quickly as we can.
By the time I'd have gotten in and posted about it the work is usually done, in fact most work goes completely unnoticed unless it's a feature change.
There will be some more changes coming as we cruise ever closer to v3.0 (No, no set date for that bad boy just yet) and we'll warn you of it whenever possible and if we think it will cause major disruption. Try to keep in mind though, as with much of this stuff, you don't always know there'll be disruption until you're neck deep in it.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience the work has caused or probably will cause as we move forwards but be assured we'll always try to minimise this.
HYou need to be registered in order to add comments!
Let's talk about LiveLeak.Entry Added: Jan-16-2017 By: LL_Hayden
Funny thing about running a site, people project onto you a hell of a lot. They're always telling you what you are, why you do things, and what you should be doing (which means what they think they'd do in our position). It's never ending and given that the Internet is the world's most powerful amplifier it's often angry and very confrontational because we all know the best way to make a point is to completely lose your shit whilst making it.
I thought this would be an ideal opportunity to tell you what LiveLeak really is, how it works, and what it's about. Now, I'm sure many will believe this is bullshit because it doesn't tally with what they believe for whatever reason but I'm used to that. This is exactly how it is though so take it as you will.
- LiveLeak is a video sharing website.
- LiveLeak does not care what you believe or think.
- LiveLeak is not a person with an opinion, it is a vehicle designed to be as impartial as is possible with any organisation where human beings are involved.
- LiveLeak is a co-operative with everyone working or running their own businesses. We know the site could be monetised far more, we know what valuations you've read on the Internet. We aren't interested.
- LiveLeak has a team of mods and admins. Some are members, some come from outside. There is no single thought process, no central belief. Volunteer mods do it because they want to help the site. People claiming mod bias are projecting exactly how they would behave onto them. Yes, mods get it wrong. Yes, we've had the odd dodgy one. Mostly they are amazing and help keep the place alive so you can complain :)
- LiveLeak doesn't support Israel nor Palestine. LiveLeak does not have a religion.
- LiveLeak has rules to protect the site. Before lashing out and accusing us of political correctness take a look around the site and read the comments. No opinion is off limits. If you still think we're politically correct you're basically a moron.
- LiveLeak will never run how YOU want. It isn't YOUR site. We have to take many opinions into account along with running a business to keep it alive. Whilst we don't doubt your ability to do it better you could at least prove it first.
- LiveLeak is awesome. For all the complaining we're still here every day. Why? The media, the people, the lulz.
- LiveLeak is NOT based on my personal opinion and nor should it ever be. Nothing is picked or removed based on my sensibilities. My personal opinions do not shape this site because they're my personal opinions and nothing more.
I dearly love this site. Yes, it has changed since 2006 if it hadn't it would have died long ago. LiveLeak evolves, no mission statements, no long term roadmaps, just an organically evolving site which operates in a rare state of independence. We don't always get it right, we don't always make the right choices, but we're still here and still going strong.
So remember, if you start thinking we're opposed to your point of view the chances are we pretty much don't actually care. Not supporting your beliefs isn't the same as opposing them, it's what allows us to continue as we are.
Have fun!You need to be registered in order to add comments!
Season's GreetingsEntry Added: Dec-22-2016 By: LL_Hayden
I've just finished the show and I'd like to get home before midnight if I can but I wanted to hop in here just briefly.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a happy and healthy New Year. Thank you for being on LL, whether you contribute or lurk, support or troll, and for supporting the site through this past year. I hope 2017 brings you and yours all the good things you deserve.
All the best
Hayden and the LL Team.You need to be registered in order to add comments!