A serial killer is a person who murders three or more people over a period of more than thirty days, with a "cooling off" period between each murder, and whose motivation for killing is largely based on psychological gratification.
 Often, a sexual element is involved with the killings. The murders may have been attempted or completed in a similar fashion and the victims may have had something in common; for example, occupation, race, appearance, sex, or age group.
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
Tags: Psychology of Serial Killers, crime, Psychology, Serial Killers, ghetto, african american pride, ghetto crime, political correctness, sociopath, obama supporter, media blackout, wikipedia
Views: 14155 | Comments: 24 | Votes: 1 | Favorites: 2 | Shared: 2 | Updates: 1 | Times used in channels: 1