McDonald's worker falls into boiling oil

FOOTAGE of a young McDonald’s employee suffering horrific burns after falling into an open bucket of boiling oil has been made public after a magistrate today imposed a $45,000 fine on the store.

Angela Buza, a shift manager at the fast food chain’s Warragul store, was in hospital for several days after being drenched in several litres of 160C oil drained from a deep fryer.

Ms Buza said she suffered severe pain, and became anxious and socially withdrawn after being doused in the dangerous liquid, requiring skin grafts on her arms and legs.

Added:

By: tyson2017 (1475.00)

Tags: McDonald,burn

Location: Australia