Safe Mode: On
Details 2015 Deadly Gang Fight At Private Cushing Prison

Surveillance video taken at Cimarron Correctional Facility on Sept. 12, 2015. No staff were injured, but four inmates died and four others were injured.

Added: 4 days ago Occurred On: Sep-12-2015
By: Juggernaut
In:
Other News, WTF
Tags: correctional facility, fatal, gang, fight, security, prison, Cushing Oklahoma
Location: Cushing, Oklahoma, United States (load item map)
Marked as: featured
Views: 99875 | Comments: 268 | Votes: 11 | Favorites: 11 | Shared: 205 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 3
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first | Highest score first
Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report them for us to review.
  • I had to make an Amazon order after 3 minutes of this video.

(54) | Report

• @HarryRain these things put me to sleep deeply

(1) | Report

• @Gustavo Pereira Stop snorting them.

(1) | Report

• @HarryRain ...........This video needs a Tommy Roe soundtrack......

"Dizzy
      Dizzy
      I'm so dizzy, my head is spinning
      Like a whirlpool, it never ends.
      And it's you girl, making it spin
      You're making me dizzy."

(1) | Report

• @HarryRain

Aside from that lets point out few "abnormalities" of the USA:

1. Prison owned and managed by the private organisation called CoreCivic ( today CCA )
      2. It is listed on the NYSE ( fucking unbelievable!!!! )
      3. Its biggest costumer and source of revenue is US government
      4. If the capacity is filled at 100% they maximize their profits and shareholders are happy

People being incarcerated More..

(1) | Report

• @Crimson_Knight I worked for CCA, 14 yrs ago. Great organization! They save tax payers money and make a profit. Government run institutions are terrible. Get your facts straight before hating Capitalism.

(3) | Report

• Recorded by the big rotating potato in the sky

(18) | Report

• From https://www.readfrontier.org/stories/documents-and-video-detail-deadly-gang-fight-at-private-prison-facility/

Kyle Tiffee, 23, who was serving a five-year sentence from a 2011 conviction in Leflore County of possession of a controlled dangerous substance and a two-year sentence from a 2014 conviction out of Oklahoma County for assault and battery on a law enforcement officer. DOC records state he was a validated member of the Irish Mob. His cause of death was l More..

(9) | Report

• So instead of installing a few cameras they rotate one constantly... Wtf...

(7) | Report

• @White_Snowflake On a CCTV the picture is 360 deg. panoramic view. The video surveillance computer stitches it together to be seamless. The video produced here can't emulate that.

(0) | Report

• those guys looked young... saved the taxpayers some money...

(6) | Report

• Totaly inadequate + inappropriate CCTV footage.
    This camera just makes you dizzy watching it.

This footage has next to no forensic value, thanks to the positioning and the implementation of the CCTV.

They would have done FAR better by having multiple static cameras. Even just four of them, with HD resolution and medium wide angle lenses would have caught all the action and given you an exact timeline of events, with identifyable faces at all distances.

I am involved in forensic video, More..

(6) | Report

• @FredFerret Except prisons are overflowing and the only way to make room for more is to allow them to kill each other. So this camera system is designed perfectly for that.

(1) | Report

• @FredFerret I'm pretty sure they have more than one camera. What do you think?

(0) | Report

• @Blabby1
      If there were static cameras there, they would have used that to show the incident.
      Seems like the operator was having a panic. He should stop playing with his joystick [for the want of a better expression].

(0) | Report

• @FredFerret or a couple of these fisheye cameras - they split down a single 360 degree image into multiple images. I notice Tesco now use them in petrol station forecourts

(0) | Report

• @richisp
      Not really. The cameras with that kind of lens do not have effective resolution at distances because the lens effectively pushes everything back, and the pixels-per face count is low.

Always choose static HD cams. Best option always. As it happens, the brand of the camera you show, HikVision, is by far the best value-for-money in terms of quality, features and real-world HD performance, compared to all others. I have 11 cameras of that brand all around my house.

(0) | Report

• What a complete bag of shit video.... I had better quality recordings off my 1980's Sony Camcorder

(5) | Report

• american prisons looks so new and shiny

(5) | Report

• That's one shitty security camera system... Made me dizzy after 5 secs watching it.

(4) | Report

• And I thought vertical video was bad. I need some Dramamine.

(4) | Report

• 34 mins of rotating video? No thanks.

(4) | Report

• Who ever has to watch this type of camera should quit. that's horrible.

(4) | Report

• thats one fucking annoying camera

(4) | Report

• That gave me a fucking headache.

(4) | Report

• Seriously, who puts a security cam on a ceiling fan?

Posted 2 days ago By

(4) | Report

• -

(4) | Report

Much better video with less dizzyness

(3) | Report

• Cotton fields or Quarry, are much cheaper option than "private prisons"

(3) | Report

• @spaceflight Forcing prisoners to do back breaking labor is unconstitutional. However, I think pretty much all prisoners in the US work while in prison, doing laundry, dishes, or making crap like license plates and clothing.

(0) | Report

• That spinning camera is driving me mad!

(3) | Report

• Surveillance camera made by Satan inc. I'm cross eyed 👓 for life and I still don't know what the hell I just saw.

(3) | Report

• Couldn't watch it all!...f**kin camera was doing my head in!

(3) | Report

• If you`ve never experienced being seasick, give this clip 20 seconds of your time.

(3) | Report

• @JibberJabber

Ya, I install surveillance for a living and have never suggested a PTZ style dome cameras, only the 360 view dome cameras for this very reason. Not to mention while it is constantly rotating your missing large chunks of area every couple seconds. Stupid

(4) | Report

• @Lockout732 Yea, I love the 360 cameras, but also the PTZ ones have their own uses depending on the location. The pattern set on this one was pissing me off, it was completely useless and whoever set it up is an idiot.

(0) | Report

• Instead of using one PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) camera which costs as much as 5 regular stationary cameras BTW... get 5 regular cameras that cover the entire room dumbasses! Plus who the fuck put the PTZ on a constant turn macro? Worse CCTV setup EVER!

(3) | Report

• private prisons saving money on cctv

(3) | Report

• No weapons allowed in prison, yet 4 people die. They must need stronger weapon rules.

(2) | Report