Don't Try This at Home - Catcher Tickles Highly Poisonous Brown Snake

<p>Snake Catchers Adelaide traveled out to a home in Normanville, South Australia, on August 29 after a resident found a highly poisonous brown snake that had been wintering under a log on his property.</p><p>The snake was still cold enough for one of the catchers to stroke it, but the company did warn on Facebook that you should definitely not try this at home! Credit: Snake Catchers Adelaide via Storyful</p>

Added:

By: Viral Video (45775.60)

Tags: Viral Video

Location: Russia

Replies:
Your account has no permission to add replies to this thread!
Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report.

Liveleak on Facebook

Advertisers