Safe Mode: On
Elderly jeweler grabs machete and fights back against trio of armed robbers

A brave jeweler defended himself against a trio of armed robbers.

New video of a terrifying machete raid on a Black Country jewelry shop has emerged, showing how the elderly owner fought back against three armed robbers.

In footage which focuses on the displayed jewelry and the till, the 82-year-old owner of Rofia Jewellers, Dudley can be seen.

The CCTV firstly captures the moment the owner spots the masked robbers smashing through the doors of his shop.

Added: Feb-12-2018 Occurred On: Feb-6-2018
By: ThisIsButter
In:
WTF
Tags: elderly, jeweler, machete, fight, armed, robbers
Location: England, United Kingdom (UK/GB) (load item map)
Marked as: featured
Views: 42222 | Comments: 209 | Votes: 10 | Favorites: 5 | Shared: 4 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first | Highest score first
Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report them for us to review.
  • I love it when people act like they live in a land that is so progressive when they have to literally pull out a medieval weapon to defend themselves.

(25) | Report

• @NadeMagnet There's nothing "progressive" about preferring criminals armed with cutlery over criminals armed with firearms. Criminals arm themselves with whatever's easily acquired, whether that's gardening tools, pistols or assault rifles. Very few people here would trade our rules for yours, and being an island we stand a chance of enforcing ours.

(4) | Report

• @AnotherShortLivedAccount Right. And does that stop most of you Europeans from looking down your noses at us "cowboys?" A people in a land that CAN'T stop criminals from arming themselves with firearms? Would that not get old real quick for you? But that's not the important part here. We can do something about our gov if we need to. What can you do? Vote? Good luck with that. The jews in Germany use to be able to vote too. How did that work out for them? WW2 was like literally yesterd More..

(6) | Report

• @AnotherShortLivedAccount  Britons can't even have butter knives or barbed wire fences. Your yankee cousins think you've overdone it, mate.

(2) | Report

• @NadeMagnet

The UK is a shithole.

(8) | Report

• @AnotherShortLivedAccount What is your point? The man was actually shot if you look closely. If he had a gun he could have adequately defended himself. Instead, only the bad guys have the guns.

(3) | Report

• He was hit by the gun the bullets passed his body... -

(18) | Report

• @cptVLK you are very attentive with keen eyes as well . I agree, he did drop like a person would if they were hit with bullets . If only I
      Can upvote you twice

(2) | Report

• @cptVLK I think you are right.

(1) | Report

• @cptVLK

Nicely spotted. Seems like the official story is a crock of shit - didn't see him get hit in the head with a machete, anyways:

"It is believed four masked men entered the jewellers on Wellington Road and struck the owner in the head with a machete, before making off with a quantity of jewellery in a white van.

"The 82-year-old man was taken to hospital for his injuries and was discharged shortly after."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brave-elderly-jew More..

(1) | Report

• Owning a business in areas like that without proper effective self-defense and/or automated defense systems is just doing it wrong.

Posted Feb-13-2018 By

(0) | Report

• This is the result of disarming law abiding citizens, fucking worthless politicians sold them out and they accept it.

(13) | Report

• @TurnOffTelevision
      Truth hurts. Fuck trusting politicians. NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS SEPPO BROS

(4) | Report

• @TurnOffTelevision These law abiding citizens keep electing the same who sold them. If a politician tries to defend them, they will hate him and never vote for him. It's a choice. Strange choice that looks like a suicide, but still a choice.

Posted 9 days ago By

(0) | Report

• @TurnOffTelevision

How do you work that one out?

Murder and firearm offences are like 10x higher in USA

You're something stupid like 5x more likely to be murdered in the USA than Britain

It's also possible to get a gun in Britain, plenty of land owners have shotgun licences.

At this point I think Americans on here battle it out to see who can say the dumbest shit possible.

Posted 9 days ago By

(1) | Report

• @TurnOffTelevision
      Guns and muslims would turn it into the middle east.

Posted 9 days ago By

(0) | Report

• @theweekdy "Firearm Certificates are only issued if a person has legitimate sporting, collecting, or work-related reasons for ownership. Since 1968, self-defence has not been considered a valid reason to own a firearm." You are being dishonest in your response to this instance.

Posted 9 days ago By

(0) | Report

• The U.K. should be renamed C.U.C.K.

(12) | Report

• Location : Englandstan , Londonstan

Machetes the fine weapon of choice of gentlemen in Englandstan , Brazil , Mexico , South East Asia , and India . Libtards must be proud for cultural enrichment xD

(12) | Report

• @Kisska They are actually very proud.

(1) | Report

• @Kisska
      The lie was cultural enrichment, the true aim was destruction. Pure coincidence. The elite are safer than ever as the plebs all fight it out.

(1) | Report

• I really love UK.Most thieves from our country, beggars, lame ducks, have moved to the UK.They have welfare there and a permissive legislation.Thank you UK for making Romania cleaner, because of that, we already had last year an economic growth of 7%, you can keep and feed our gypsies for ever.

Posted 9 days ago By

(5) | Report

• There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns, and victims.

Guess which this guy was.

(11) | Report

• @Stinkysquishy
      It's 9 p.m. and dark, and I'm going for a walk in the downtown of my city. I am unarmed and feel safer than any place I've ever lived in the U.S. walking at night. In fact, I have no concern at all. Meanwhile, living in the U.S., I watched a gunfight out my window one night. You have to be a fucking a mentally stunted retard to think that how people live in the USA is good. You're all living in fear. THAT's the reason so many of you limp dicks carry guns. Places that are civili More..

Posted Feb-13-2018 By

(1) | Report

• @showmedonttellme Why does the RCMP carry firearms?

Posted Feb-13-2018 By

(1) | Report

• @showmedonttellme I live in a safe neighborhood, my education and drive ensures that I have the means to do so. But make no mistake, there are predators in this world, in your neck of the woods and mine that are looking to take what people like me have, and I hope to never cross paths with one. If I do, I'm prepared. I hope your imaginary bubble world doesn't collapse on you.

Posted 9 days ago By

(3) | Report

• Right asshole. I guess this poor fuck didn't have use for a firearm. You're a smug asshole of the first order, and you just pissed all over your own arguement you boob.

Posted 9 days ago By

(0) | Report

• the store owner is now serving 5 to 12 for possession of offensive weapon, attempted murder and emotional distress inflicted upon the robbers.

court was nice enough to find him innocent on the attempted kidnapping charges at least.

welcome to shithole england

Posted Feb-13-2018 By

(10) | Report

• I wouldn't call that fighting back

(8) | Report

• One of the best pro-gun videos I've seen in a while.

(7) | Report

• @rockmaker Why would you want those criminals to have guns? That's crazy....or did you mean everyone have guns so all robberies turn into Wild West shootouts? There would be a lot more intersting videos on here that's for sure but I'd prefer not to be a bystander in a country where bullets might be flying around.

Posted 9 days ago By

(0) | Report

• @danfire70 guns are allowed here. I've never been shot or shot at, but yet here is a video of an 82 year old man, that is being sliced at and had rock thrown at him possibly causing fatal injuries, in broad daylight. Then again, less muzzies in my area.

Posted 9 days ago By

(0) | Report

• @danfire70 - "Why would you want those criminals to have guns?"

They have guns. Period. And they always will. I've noticed some people are unable to process this reality. It's a fact and there are no excuses, exceptions or negotiations that will change that.

"or did you mean everyone have guns so all robberies turn into Wild West shootouts?"

The option comes down to this: Do you want to have a level playing field or do you want all the power and control to be on More..

Posted 9 days ago By

(0) | Report

• Fucking Paki's robbing Paki's who gives a fuck,let them chop each other out of existence.

(7) | Report

• I don’t think anyone in this video was actually British. This is what you get by bringing in millions of third world immigrant animals, no offence to animals. If you want your country to be a shithole, invite in immigrants from shitholes.

Posted Feb-13-2018 By

(7) | Report

• ...only in recent years did machete crimes become a thing in England...I wonder why... ...

(6) | Report

• Knives are worthless. Business owners got to have guns.

(6) | Report

• too bad he didnt have a stick and a whistle i guess... isn't that how you stop crime in the uk?
    these cunts would have their brain matter dripping out of their heads in the us.

(6) | Report

• What on earth is he doing with that machete? New law needed in England. Only criminals can have weapons.

(5) | Report

• yea keep bringing more immigrants idiots ! yea and a fucking motherfucker Muslim mayor too way to go England !

(5) | Report

• has "glasses" guy been arrested yet?

(4) | Report

• Everybody has a machete. England is official a shithole.

(4) | Report

• @Filiberke knives, machetes and acid bottles seem to be very popular in England.
      A few years ago I thought that England was so much safer than France, it probably still is but with all the stabbings, acid throwing, moped and (minor) terrorist attacks, it does not look it is.

(2) | Report

• So where did the Muslims get the gun that shot down the shopkeeper that obeyed London's gun laws? If I owned a store I would want a gun even if there is the occasional whack job that goes off and murders people. I would still want one for my safety because I know other people will not obey the gun law even if guns were banned tomorrow.

(4) | Report

• You stupid Brits should look into getting firearms back.

(4) | Report

• good job UK letting all the sandnigs in

Posted Feb-13-2018 By

(4) | Report

• Dude is still wearing his Muslim garb from the Mosque. Hope the jeweler is ok. I wish Britain let shop owners carry guns because the police never ever get there on time.

(3) | Report

• the UK news said: 'woman' holding the door for the robbers. BULLSHIT, they are muslim dress and his face is clearly man...

(3) | Report

• paki

(3) | Report

• Every day more hatred are build up inside of me. I train daily for the day we hunt these vermins out of Europe. If i did something now i wouldnt get very far because the system protects them. But i can assure you the day we gather you will find me in front row.

(3) | Report